Gold Suffers Its Worst November Since 1978

Prior to this year its been a 10yr bull run on gold from something like $US300 to US$1800 at the peak.

For the early comers its been just fine, for the late comers, well we all know what happens to late comers in any asset class that has gone parabolic

Interesting

With the cost of extracting the stuff in Aus I hope it moves uphill again, don't want to see Gold Mines going into Care & Maint

Interesting on CNBC re Iron Ore Cartels

It's just gone from overvalued to arguably undervalued.... some that bought (late) to try and make a quick buck, lost many. Those that bought (& continue to do so) for the right reasons, are not too concerned. Actually I would be more concerned about the real bubble going on.... you know, the rapid & unsustainable monetary expansion thing... ohh wait, that can go on forever right? ;)

It's just gone from overvalued to arguably undervalued.... some that bought (late) to try and make a quick buck, lost many. Those that bought (& continue to do so) for the right reasons, are not too concerned. Actually I would be more concerned about the real bubble going on.... you know, the rapid & unsustainable monetary expansion thing... ohh wait, that can go on forever right? ;)

who knows?
but at least the mugs are now more aware that this story is like many other stories, good for sucking in the na?ve money

Back