good mortgage agent in western suburbs

hi guys

this forum is of great help and good guys

as you all know the comm bank has heated up things with rate rise

I am looking for re-financing

can you suggest me a non bank mortgage broker in west side of melbourne ( I live in melbourne )

a good one please

waiting for your reply

sri

why do they have to be in melbourne, there are plenty of great brokers on this forum that deal with people all over the country. I have never met my broker in fact i rarely talk to him over the phone its all email and letter, just putting through my 4th deal.

I do how ever think PT Bear is melbourne and a few people have recommended him.

After a while, interest rates are not the most important thing. By only focusing on the lowest rate, you may find in the future that your borrowing capacity is more limited than it would have been had you ranked enders based on serviceability instead.

Just a broker, try Crawford Mortgage @ Melton.
But if you want to bounce some ideas or strategise/structure aligned to want you want long term..then you can search the forum. PT Bear, Richard Taylor, Rolf and more...
Alexlee is right, i had to goto a bank who could work with my situation and for future IP acquisation..and interest rates was not the main/only criteria.
Anyways its safer to assume + 1 or + 2 % of curent rates to run the numbers to have a default built-in buffer...
Good Luck
K

Alexlee is right, i had to goto a bank who could work with my situation and for future IP acquisation..and interest rates was not the main/only criteria.

That's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying you need a broker to strategise this for you. The lender that does your first loan probably won't be the lender that does your subsequent ones.

Back