Good PM in Mandurah

My FiL has an IP in Dudley Park and has been with the same agent for 20 years.

It's a 4x2 and has always been underrented. Currently rented for $300pw where the median rent advertised is $400pw for a 4x2. :eek: The agent always seems to be looking out and keeping the tenants happy. :eek: :eek: Taking advantage of him as he's very hands off and has no idea what market rent should be and we're always chasing things up with the agent.

We've had enough and will be having an intervention :D and get him to move it to another agency.

So......

Recommendations for a good PM in Mandurah?

Not sure of a good property manager in W.A. but you need to find a property manager who will advise you of the best time of year to have your property come available and also who has a maintenance schedule to achieve the best rents.

For example, have your lease expire in January. In most parts of Brisbane the best time to get great rent is late January the rents are at least $20/wk higher than any other time of the year and you will have a line up of tenants looking for a property to rent and not have your property vacant.

I just hired one based in Pinjarra. They seem pretty good so far service wise, and they offered me an introductory rate of 7.5% and one week letting fee.

I imagine they would probably be willing to manage in Dudley Park.

Back