Got $50K LOC.....

Very interesting silversands, I am always interested in getting back into business again, something different to my original business, cause, as you say when you are over it you are over it. Outback Jack what type was the business you were looking at

Banks may not dissappear but their dividend yields might? How can you be sure that dividends can be maintained at pre-"crash" values?

You can never be sure of anything but when their non-deposit competitors have been blown out of the water and they have increased their margins at the same time, you would think they would be onto a good thing...

Just have to clear out all the skeletons in the closet first! :rolleyes:

hey SIM or another moderator... DELETE THIS SH ITHEAD SPAMMER, he done 3 posts to his website today....

gees mr sneaker, were all ganna go buy some shoes, your so smart!

cant wait to see the mods insert your nike air force ones up ur @sshole!

hey Sim Or Another Moderator... Delete This Sh Ithead Spammer, He Done 3 Posts To His Website Today....

Gees Mr Sneaker, Were All Ganna Go Buy Some Shoes, Your So Smart!

Cant Wait To See The Mods Insert Your Nike Air Force Ones Up Ur @sshole!

That Is Very Funny Nath! Good On Ya!

Hi There,

I have $50K LoC taken out on one of my investment property but I am not sure how to use it. I am not thinking of buying a property at the moment as I do contract work and my contract ends next month and I am going to take some time off (4-5 months).

I would prefer to maybe use it to investment in a business or shares but even the share market doesn't look that good at the moment.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

What about CBA shares? They're paying 8% FF dividend and the price is quite good ATM.

The other option is spread your risk - Horse # 4 race 1, horse # 3 race 2...etc etc...
I had a dream once about horses and the number 6. I went to the races the next day and put $66 on horse #6, race 6 @ 66:1...........it came 6th :mad:

I like managed hair salons and websites checkout digitalpoint or sitepoint

just make sure you get the stats but might not be for you as your getting

out of IT I have purchased a couple for around 6months net and less

and no I am not well I don't know how to say it politically correct so a normal male hair and beauty salon owner lol.

Back