Grand Designs Australia Graceville house - I love it

You still running VHS ;)

Nah. Foxtel IQ box but I cannot shake the old speech habits :D

Actually, just thinking back to VHS days *shudder* trying to work out how to tape anything. I'd never go back, but I have a friend who still plays her VHS tapes and still tapes over them. Goodness knows what the quality is like. I reckon it would be like watching TV with cling wrap over it.

I have it taped, but haven't watched it. If it is the Richmond house that Perp has linked to, I looked at the link and love that house too. I thought it was just a bit dark internally, but love the style, love the exterior. What an amazing rooftop too.

I think externally it reminds me of an air conditioner for some reason haha! Inside is nice

This one: http://www.lifestyle.com.au/property/the-claremont-origami-house-before-and-after.aspx

The things I hated the most were the scrap metal front fence, the wobbly brick walls, the steel fence used as a guard rail for the upstairs area, the stupid bloody angled roof eye sore (should have seen it when it was stark yellow), exterior paving stones inside etc...

Not one thing I liked about that house. And check out the actual episode, you don't get to see all the horrible details in the picture gallery. Project free tv has the episode links.

Agreed, I like the light-filled living/dining and the native garden, and that's it.

Back