Granny flats - reputable builder - Lower Hunter Region

Can anyone recommend a reputable granny flat builder in the Hunter Valley region (Maitland)?

As an interstate investor I would like a company that can be trusted to complete satisfactorily without supervision.

Thanks!:cool:

Speak to this forums Granny Flat guru Brazen (Serge) who runs Granny Flat Approvals, he can take care of everything for you. Not sure if he does the Hunter but I know he does have builder contacts in some NSW regional areas. He also has a wealth of knowledge about Granny Flats and is very helpful.

Speak to this forums Granny Flat guru Brazen (Serge) who runs Granny Flat Approvals, he can take care of everything for you. Not sure if he does the Hunter but I know he does have builder contacts in some NSW regional areas. He also has a wealth of knowledge about Granny Flats and is very helpful.

Hey to the OP and thanks for the referal laurieload. I do have a builder in the Hunter Region that I do approvals for. His name is Rick Stapleton. If you want me to give you his phone nummber just contact me and I'll hook you guys up.

Back