Health Speaker

I run events on all areas of wealth creation, the stock market, property and business, as some may already know.

All speaking spots are full as full for the rest of 2011, however next year when I repeat them I would like to include a health component. My reason is that it makes the events more complete, wealth, health and mindset go together and you can't really enjoy either one fully without the other 2.

Anyone know of a good health speaker with a natural philosophy on health?

The philosophy I'm looking for must include,

a focus on natural foods, raw foods and not chemical vitamins (I see them as a cop out)
a focus on self care and taking responsibility, as opposed to waiting for medicare to take care of you.
A focus on psychosomatic responses - we create everything.

Don and Tyler Tolman fit the bill but they tied up currently with another events organiser.

can anyone recommend someone else with a similar outlook on health and who is a great public speaker?

I've heard Sandra Cabot speak. She's a bit out there personality wise, but had alot of interesting information, which was relatively easy to implement.

My middle name's Sandra. I like carrots too. And I'm tempted to join an order. As long as it's Rastafarian, Mon!

My middle name's Sandra. I like carrots too. And I'm tempted to join an order. As long as it's Rastafarian, Mon!

I don't think Dr Cabot is going to work out for me, too traditional, although she is good for what she does.

Back to you and your carrots Belbo (or sausages)

Thanks Rolf

Yes Anthony Robbins ties it all back to self education and personal responsibility which is what I am looking for. The price to get him down here however would be huge.

I will check out Ross Walker.

Great!

Now, for my demonstration I'm going to require an dwarf, an elf, a handful of hobbits and a wizard, and a few more magic mushrooms.

The purpose of this demonstr. . . . BATS! HUGE FREAKING BATS! EVERYWHERE!!!

Eh hum. Excuse me.

As I was saying: The point of a healthy and balanced investment viewpoint is . . . .

Elf, Ministry of Mushrooms, "Behave! All of you!"

Dwarf, Shadow Minister of The Bongs, "Let me just add to this mix . . . "

Wizard, Prime Minister, "Here! Something magical: Mull this in, Shorty."

Hobbit, Independent, "We're having none of that! Unless it's really green, naturally."

Elf, "Whfoor!"'

MEDIATOR: "'So you all agree that we've reached a special new level of natural enlightenment?"

Great!

Now, for my demonstration I'm going to require an dwarf, an elf, a handful of hobbits and a wizard, and a few more magic mushrooms.

The purpose of this demonstr. . . . BATS! HUGE FREAKING BATS! EVERYWHERE!!!

What ?

"Nothing " (No point telling them about the bats, poor *******s would see em soon enough)

I agree with that 100%. What i meant tho is what is your style of stock market investing? Whats your philosophy for making money in the market?

fundamental analysis?, tech analysis?, value investor?, trend trader?, day trader?, momentum investor?, div. investor?, blue chip?, top 100?, top 200?, buy and hold?, etc etc and the thousands of other permutations of making money on the market. Which one is yours? And why?

Taking responsibility - no one can do it for you.

what's yours?

Back