Health Speaker

Nothing - and with all due respect to the great HST, whom I adore - nothing whatsoever, will improve your understanding of graphs and trends better than extract of human pineal gland. I know a bloke (who thinks he's an elf, for some strange reason) who can hook you up.

Might get a bit funky in presentazione, but you'll be sure to make an unexpected impact! Could be just the thing your business has been missing? Who knows, it might even enlighten the rest of us!

thanks Lou

It looks like he ties in mindset to health which is what I'm after. I have contacted him so he may be worth an interview.

thanks so much for that. X

Nothing will improve your understanding of graphs and trends like losing money by the ***** load. And then deciding 'i better get good at this'

My experience anyway.

And Xenia, ive never heard of 'fundo tech', how does that make you money? Did you make that up? :rolleyes:

Nothing - and with all due respect to the great HST, whom I adore - nothing whatsoever, will improve your understanding of graphs and trends better than extract of human pineal gland. I know a bloke (who thinks he's an elf, for some strange reason) who can hook you up.

Might get a bit funky in presentazione, but you'll be sure to make an unexpected impact! Could be just the thing your business has been missing? Who knows, it might even enlighten the rest of us!

No one is 'stalking' Xenia. She is the one who continues to spruik her products on the forums. As she is very well aware, by doing so, she is inviting people to ask her questions. I also would like to know what 'fundo tech' is. My guess is that it's a special strategy known only to Xenia and the fairies that live in the bottom of her garden, but being the *aw shucks* Nice Lady that she is, she's willing to share it with anyone willing to pay a whole bunch of money.

InveSTAR, are you the President of the Xenia Fan Club or something? You always seem to get your knickers in a twist when people ask perfectly valid questions of her (which she almost always avoids). Tell us - are you involved with her in any way (business/client/etc.)?

really? Evand and yourself and a few other negatives seem to be following her threads. check the records, she is not following you (its always the other way around)

As I stated, when she posts threads spruiking her seminars, it invites questions.

why should she answer your questions? all I see is a signature that everyone else has too, is it not allowed?. you choose to click on it yourself then go off your nut with what you see. dont click on it if you dont like it. we can all see that from 300 threads ago that you do not like what she does. so leave her alone.

Has she even made 300 threads? I've never clicked on her link. Any question I've ever asked her has always been related to the issue she brings up in the threads she starts.

why ask a question on the stock market when this thread is about a health speaker? why even click on the thread and read it if you do not like xenia and what she does. do you just have too much time on your hands? Bored?

I didn't ask her any questions relating to the stock market. I merely speculated about the 'strategy' she focuses on which no one, it seems, has ever heard of except her. Which leads me to believe that she has very little, if any, knowledge of the stock market. Now, that's just a guess obviously, but based on my experience, people like this in 99% of cases actually don't know what they're talking about. Keep in mind, this is a woman who spruiked a seminar about options trading not long ago.

yes I plan to be a client once I find an investment property from what Ive seen from her seminars I would not work with anyone else.

That's fine and I hope it works out for you.

I despise tall poppy syndrome and yours is showing loud and clear. zip it up mate its ugly.

I also despise tall poppy syndrome. Asking questions about the seminars someone is using this forum to advertise for free is not tall poppy syndrome. I work in financial planning and know that as someone who works in the field and also invests is that it is IMPERATIVE to ask questions of anyone who is offering a product or service. Why? Because there are a lot of sharks out there who are more than willing to eat you alive if you give them half a chance.

It is also my personal preference, that if I ask someone questions or want more detail about a particular aspect of their product or service and they are not forthcoming with the information, then I will not do business with that person. See my statement above about sharks. If Xenia has nothing to hide, then it would not be a problem for her to openly and honestly answer questions that are asked of her. It's when she avoids the questions that are being asked that alarm bells start ringing (at least for me).

As far as 'zipping it up' as long as Xenia (or anyone else for that matter) continues to use the forum as a free billboard, if I have questions or I would like clarification on certain topics, I am going to ask them all the questions I damn well please.

Back