Helen Collier Kogtevs

Hi there,

I am interested in any feed back on Helen as I am thinking of signing up for her program.
I have been reading what information there is about her course and I like the idea of a balanced portfolio (as I have 3 properties and I'm currently at a financial road block) the only thing I do not like so far that I have read is she invest in mining towns for her cashflow properties.

any feed back would be great.
cheers smhaley.

Hi there,

I am interested in any feed back on Helen as I am thinking of signing up for her program.
I have been reading what information there is about her course and I like the idea of a balanced portfolio (as I have 3 properties and I'm currently at a financial road block) the only thing I do not like so far that I have read is she invest in mining towns for her cashflow properties.

any feed back would be great.
cheers smhaley.

Do a search, I am pretty sure there is a thread on Helen.
Also I think when she was buying in mining towns it was years ago when prices were much lower, certainly would not be touching these areas now.

I also believe she does small developments ie buying a house and building at the rear for cash flow and equity.

I think the idea is buying for growth so this is a -ve property and then the next for cash flow to balance it out and continue investing, the question is how does she get the cash flow?? adding value seems most logical ie reno, developing

MTR

Real Wealth Australia

Hi I recently joined up with Helen and I have found it very good. The course has lots of material for you to use when searching for your properties. It all depends on your situation to what type of property you buy (cash flow v Capital growth). The Real ealth Team will ask you some questions to see if you meet the criteria to join. If you dont have any money then the course may not be for you?

It would be worth giving them a call to see how they can help you.

You dont have to buy in mining towns. It all depends on your risk levels and financial buffers etc.

You dont have to buy in mining towns. It all depends on your risk levels and financial buffers etc.

That's a relief, if they are talking mining towns then I think that is a worry, its the wrong time/part of the cycle to be jumping into mining towns.

I can think of better ways of losing money.

Why can you not search for properties your self? It is not that hard. Property investing is all about being accountable for your own future. Relying on mobs like this is not being
accountable.

Hey Coastal, It's not really a waste of money. I'm thinking of going along just to learn some spruiking skills. There definitely is money in that!

Hi I recently joined up with Helen and I have found it very good. The course has lots of material for you to use when searching for your properties. It all depends on your situation to what type of property you buy (cash flow v Capital growth). The Real ealth Team will ask you some questions to see if you meet the criteria to join. If you dont have any money then the course may not be for you?

It would be worth giving them a call to see how they can help you.

I always like trusting a first time poster...

Back