Hi all have I been busy.........

A big Hi to all

I seem to have been away for a while....hehehe

I have been busy with my new business (Plan B The Renovation Team) and diagnosed with pre menapausal...........rrrrrrrrrr That doesn't half slow you down..

I hope everyone has been in good health and finance..

I have been so busy and I haven't even managed to sort out my web site or business cards..gotta love the old word of mouth..

Looks like I will have a week or 2 off next week..between jobs, a little movie watching and cross stitching I think..oh coffee anyone?:D

Hi all

Yes our obsession, of cause I was deep in reno's and school holidays my house seemed to be the local drop in centre. Also, I had a tenant trash one of my duplex's rrrrrrrrr mostly dirty, took me 2-3 days to clean the kitchen. I will give a full story and photos next week when I am on my break.

I did get all the rent etc so I was not really out of pocket except for time. My new tenant is paying $30 a week more and the tenant in the one next door is a dream tenant..and luckily she abandened the premises before I had to evict her - she did not pay any other bills so she had no power and all of the duplex is electric, I feel bad for her kids as they appear quite bright.

stumunro - each state is different. Here you can do works without a licence upto $20k. I mainly project manage and do the odd bit of demo / painting.

The job I just won kitchen supply and install is a friend of the family with a small budget. So I am using IKEA and I will be installing them and I will be getting the bench tops made ready for me to install. He's organising the electrician and I'm organising the plumber.

I have been doing a bit of work for the strata company of the apartment I own and I think I have made an impression on the PM and could get more work around his other properties.

Time to get the little one off to school more later

Stu - WA's limit for self improved reno's or building is $12k.

can't wait to to see pics Celeste.

"If you are entering into a contract for building work valued over $20,000 within the Board's area of jurisdiction, the builder must be registered."

Hi Blue card this quote is straight from the builders reg web site WA, it used to be $12k

Celeste

oh wow - excellent - sorry for the mi-information there Stu (and everyone). Good to know it has changed - i think $20k can get swallowed pretty quickly in renos these days.

Back