Hire Equipment Auction

A member from another forum I belong to has posted this - thought some of you may be interested.

After 11 years we have decided to retire some of you may pickup some great gear. I do Appologise if this is inapproriate but i think its worthwhile noteing. If you wish to see what is up for sale get an idea at www.aaahire.com.au

Hire Company Closure Auction

Over 270 Lots of Late Model, Quality Hire Equipment Will be sold on The Day

Under instructions from the proprietor of AAA One Stop Hire Due to cessation of business 31/3/2004

Saturday April 3rd @ 11am

On site unit 7- 9 Pioneer Avenue Thornleigh

Sale To Include The Following: 2000 model Isuzu NKR200 T/Top with Hi-ab, as new Red-Roo rotary hoes, trenchers, turf cutters, stump grinders, 8x assorted aluminium scaffolding towers, Kanga Loader/ auger unit & 4in1 to suit, etc Plus a full compliment of associated small plant Including Acrow props, air compressors, aerators, hand & power tools, blower vacs, various breakers, brick saws/elevators/splitters/carriers, Concreting equipment inc vibrators, carpet shampooers, chainsaws, concrete & road saws, concrete mixers, demo saws, laser/dumpy levels, extension leads, engine hoists/chains & chain blocks, jacks, flood lights, floor jacks/clamps/sanders/edgers/nailers & grinders, exhaust fans, gear pullers, generators, hedge trimmers/brush cutters, ladders, lawn equipment inc edgers/mowers/ride on mower/rollers & aerators, oxy sets, welders, pallet trucks, panel lifters, post hole diggers and augers, ramset guns, porta-powers, patio heaters, plate compactors, pedestal fans, water pumps, tarps, tile cutters, tables and chairs, trench diggers, trowelling machines, water blasters, welders, wheel barrows, wallpaper steamers, vacuum cleaners, spray guns, plus much more

For a complete listing visit - www.totalassetservices.com.au

Auctioneers Note: All equipment is late model, in excellent working condition, and is a credit to the proprietor

Viewing: Friday 12 noon to 4pm and morning of sale from 8am

Payment: Cash, credit card & EFTPOS facility available (fees apply), all goods to be paid for and removed by 4 pm Monday the 5th April

Terms: Sale will be conducted on a GST exclusive basis and a buyer’s premium will apply

Olly

Back