HK Comments pulled off ?

HI Mods,

Curious why my comment(s) were pulled off. (Posted around 27/28th Nov)

Too harsh ?

Though if so - could've been relocated.

I figure it's important to share such information as so many potential property Investors have been hurt by Henry Kaye and his crew. Wasn't intending to gloat over ther recent collapse of the HK empire but..

This scenario can be easily repeated as there still unscrupulous operators in our midst - so more victims in the pipeline. Still some work to do to warn less experienced investors.

Feedback appreciated.

SW

Hi SW,

Funny you should mention that. There is an interesting story here about an article in an east coast newspaper promising wealth through property investment. Apparently the company is called Bridgepoint United:

The advertisement doesn’t mention a company name. It doesn’t make any outrageous claims. It looks safe, even genuine. It includes these words, “You’ll also learn how not to get swept up in the ‘get rich quick’ craze currently sweeping through the property market.”

A closer look uncovers the following though:

Henry Kaye’s closest conspirator, Pasko Skelin, was a director of a company called Bridgepoint Corporation. Henry’s sister, Julia Kukuy, was listed as a former director of Bridgepoint United. Today, the sole director of Bridgepoint United is Melinda Reiter, Henry’s former friend and partner.

Perhaps something to watch out for...

Jamie.

Splinter Wood

Don't think your comments on Henry Kaye caused much concern.
I think they're shared by many others.

The post went on a U turn later on and got pulled as a result of that. ( I think ).

See Change

HK sure does get a lot of press these days. I noticed in the Sun Herald an article about him and the usual "watch out for seminar sharks" warning. Ho hum.

SC is right,

Unfortunately it seems that entire threads get pulled rather than just locking them off & deleting offensive posts.

So we lose all the good with the bad :(

I believe the rationale is that someone could just start a new thread and continue....but that can happen anyway :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Splinter,

Your post was not a part of a bigger thread. It was a post by itself, and it did tend to get a bit harsh. If HK's people were reading this forum, there may have been a problem for you :D

Please people, keep all comments quite moderate- post as if the person who is the subject of the post will read it.

There were comments a few years ago about the Investors Club and Kevin Young- Kevin posted personally on the forum.

There have been insytances of people beinf threatened with lawsuits.

I'm not trying to scare- but this is a very public forum here. Please try to keep this in mind.

The other HK thread was getting off track.

I serioussly doubt Hk was the problem... If I remember correclty I was the last one to place a post and it was an someone else...

I thought it was legit and posted in good spirit and I would have like to get a good answer from the person concerned (or at least from one of his friends ;)

However I fully understand that the moderators removed the post because things could have got nasty... not from me though...

Just put it this way... Real estate agents will become a lot more credible to me when they start charging an hourly rate instead of a commission ... and believe that the reform should start there and the people wanting to clean up the industry should set the example...

That was all I basically said... However let's not mention any names ok ;)

Nom

Originally posted by Splinter Wood
Curious why my comment(s) were pulled off

To follow on from geoffw's comments, Splinter... there have been plenty of posts informing us of the facts about Henry Kaye without emotion. Your post titled "Henry Kaye Goes Down !" added nothing of value to the forum, and as geoffw pointed out, may actually cause all of us problems.

Try and tone down the sensationalism and, dare I say, gloating, in the future please.

Last edited:
Hi Sim,

Does that mean the thread was not removed because of what I mentioned? (if that is the case I will have to be more careful about my doubts in the future ...)

Hehe... if that is the case let's start it up again ;) (joke)

Nom

Originally posted by Nominees
Does that mean the thread was not removed because of what I mentioned?

We're talking about a different thread Nominees.

I assume you are referring to the "NII closes down" thread ? I checked again, and there was nothing wrong at all with what you posted - it was some of the other posts, and the general tone of the thread which caused it to be trashed. There were plenty of other threads reporting the "news" about NII, and this one added no value beyond what was already known, other than to serve as further lawyer-bait.

<clouds>Nom, time to go to bed mate... </clouds>

Oops sorry :eek:

Nom

P.S: Why is it I couldn't find my post again then... will have another look.

Originally posted by Nominees
P.S: Why is it I couldn't find my post again then... will have another look.

If we are now talking about the same thread, it is because it was also trashed (not sure if that was clear in my previous comments).

Sim,

OK I had a look and the thread I am talking about HAS been deleted...

If I remeber correctly geoffw said something along the lines "How did NJ get his name in the report", then brains through in another bate... hooked a few of us.. then LB replied to me I replied to LB and that was the last of it...

Hmmm ... which post of mine were you referring to Sim?

thanks,

Nom

P.S: Call me Nom.

Thanks All for your replies & comments.

Understand my post may have been a little inflammatory but under the circumstances, it was like tightening the noose on someone you know had it coming. Emotional ?? Yes for sure. wouldn't you all be happy of such a significant victory where a wrong doer is being brought to account.

I have had to watch the effect on more than one poor individual who got wrangled inot one the 'Seminars (15K AUD). The false hopes given (or sold), the reluctant realization that they were conned, and then the shockingly hard landing - emotionally and financially, for these people has been quite upsetting.

I know the jury is still out but there is more than just a little 'Smoke' surrounding this entire operation including the offshoots and less obvious 'sub-operators' (Thanks Jamie). I see roaring flames !

Anyway, I will resubmit a more moderate post to entertain some opinions on the justice applied to such people as Henry Kaye.

Stay tuned and thanks to all the 'Mod Squad' for keeping the pages alive and well.

Regds
SW

Bridgepoint United

Hi all,
In relation to Bridgepoint United being connected in any way to
HK.
I know of someone who has signed up with Bridgepoint, and I am more than a little concerned. The sum paid was quite large for their services.
I would welcome anyones comments on the company, as to whether it is above board or not.

Back