Homebush West Centenary Park development off the Plan

nice info.

which are the ones you're referring to that are near hudson park golf course?

Went into JGPW on Burwood Rd this morning, the gentleman seemed surprised to see me.

I asked about two bedroom apartments and was told that there were only a few 2 bedrooms left on the small yet to be completed lot 93, right next to the huge electricity tower. I asked about lots 80, 81, 82, 87, 88, 89, 90 and apparently they are all sold. To me this doesn't seem right as its a hell of a lot of apartments to be sold off the plan before they have even started digging. These lots don't complete till late 2017.

Got the vibe they were just trying to offload the last stragglers of the stages that complete in about 5 months or so. No chance I am going to live 10m or so from a electricity power tower, they make a horrible loud noise when it rains.

Took away the plans anyway and will stop past to see the display on Saturday but I have no intention of purchasing the "few" available two bedrooms located basically well outside the main gate area that to me are the worst situated apartments out of the entire complex.

Im heading back over to the ones near Hudson Park golf course, at least I can hit the driving range after work!!

I will post on here my dealings with JGPW (JG Property Warehouse P/L).

I believe I have been to this particular area last February when I was picking up relatives who were staying with someone in this area at the time.

It is incredible that in this country we allow construction companies to rent out residential areas while they are still being built.

The only upside to this matter is that the developer and agent will make a fortune and reduce their risk. The downside is all the noise and other pollution's that people have to put up with.

It was unbelievable as I could not even drive on the street let alone park there. The streets are narrow and mostly occupied by construction workers and their equipment, there is no parking and you can barely drive around.

How this is allowed is beyond me and I very much agree with what other people have said. You really have very little to gain in areas that huge constructions are happening. Another example is Parramatta CBD area. Someone has to buy them, they then usually drop in price due to high supply and it will be years and years before they are profitable if at all.

I think Alan is right.

Buying an unit in a big complex puts pressure on you as landlord when there are other units to choose from. I once owned an unit in a big complex Rockdale. A year later, more buildings in the surround were coming up. We cut it loose early, thankfully.

Just the other day, I was in Ermington and saw Royal Shores office http://royalshores.com.au/ which will build 2000 units along parramatta river. It's breezy and spacious. I would love to live there but as investment, no.

Back