Homeside 95% lvr

Id be very very cagey on feedback like

"Review"

"If all ok"

"Case by case"

etc

They are all PC weasel words Im afraid............especially from a lender like Homeside

ta
rolf

I see...

but in case they are happy to extend it, would it be considered as a new loan (including the payment of a new LMI)?

Thanks PT_Bear, that makes more sense (at least for me!)
:p

by the way, I guess the maximum term fo I.O. is 10 years, so after that I would need to go into P&I... or refinance... right?

After 10 years you'll most likely have to refinance, or at least show them enough information to constitute a full application (which is really the same thing anyway).

Presumably in 10 years (or even 5) you wouldn't be paying LMI again because the property would have gone up in value and hopefully you'd only borrow 80% or less of the properties value at that time.

I'd expect your circumstances would change dramatically over the next 10 years anyway. Forward planning is an excellent thing, but sometimes you've just gotta roll with it. I strongly suspect a loan you set up today won't look the same in 10 years - you'll probably do something more dramatic than roll over to I/O within that period.

Back