Hot stock tip

NVAX = Novavax. Listed on NASDAQ. Buy it now. Mortgage your house and buy as much as possible. Currently trading at $8.80 but is about to shoot up when the US government announces these guys have developed a vaccine for Ebola and some agreement with Pfizer to manufacture.

My source of information: Some guy named Keith who just cold called me Jordan Belfort style (Wolf of Wall Street) and wouldn't let me off the phone until I hang up on him. But to be fair, this same company has cold called me a few times before with hot tips that actually turned out to be true so I did hear him out for a couple of minutes.

Let's see what this stock price is doing in 6 months time!

Oops, better delete this thread. It's old news, I got in at $8.90 after the zombie scare in 2014 and became a volunteer for testing. I get headaches and shake a lot but I guess that's better than being dead.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/12/us-health-ebola-novavax-idUSKBN0LG1NX20150212?irpc=932

Novavax Inc has begun early-stage human trials of an Ebola vaccine that it hopes can win the race to become the most effective shot for the deadly virus.

The company has the means to manufacture millions of doses of the vaccine every month and is seeking funding to develop it further, Chief Executive Stanley Erck told Reuters.

The worst outbreak of Ebola on record has killed more than 9,000 people. After infection rates showed signs of stalling, the number of new cases has risen again in the last two weeks.

Even as President Barack Obama withdraws most U.S. troops fighting the epidemic in West Africa, drug developers are pursuing ways to prevent and limit any future outbreak.

For an Ebola vaccine to be viable, researchers say it must be cheap, easy to produce and capable of being handled and transported to Africa. The future lies in the shot's ability to hit multiple strains as the virus evolves.

Novavax is testing its Ebola GP Vaccine in 230 healthy volunteers in Australia. Each subject, aged between 18 and 50, will receive two intramuscular injections 21 days apart. Results are expected by the end of the second quarter, Erck said.

Last edited:
According to Keith, a big announcement is expected shortly on this vaccine and he expects them to jump up to $16 soon and its a slam dunk. I have no idea who Keith is, but there was a lot of noise, telephones ringing, people shouting 'buy', 'sell' in the background, and he had a British accent, so this must prove beyond all doubt that this is the stock to buy ASAP :)

Love your work Nomadic :)

Keith is also a top bloke for sharing this tip, what a champ, I'm in!

(Note, Novavax is actually a real company with market cap of 2.1B. Not sure what the angle is here, hard to ramp stocks of this size so I reckon it's a softening up campaign, a few likely sounding tips on fair dinkum companies, then out come the woofers. This one works as they will spruik 10 stocks at the same time, 5 will go up, 5 go down. Of the 5 that go up, one will be a standout, they will the put all attention on the victims that they spruiked the winning stock to. High conversion rate here as people see the result of proof of veracity of their prowess as tipsters. Or, it's probably a simple scam to get you to transfer $$ to their custodial account....)

Or, it's probably a simple scam to get you to transfer $$ to their custodial account....)

It's totally not a scam, If you send them the money up front, they can buy the stocks at a heavy discount, giving you instant profits. How can that possibly go wrong?

Fry-seems-legit1.jpg

But I can't find this share on my Comsec account :mad::mad:

All the best stock tip are given to 'Mum and Dad' investors by unsolicited phone calls. I wish i could get onto there call list so i could share in the win.:rolleyes:

It obviously works otherwise they would be out of business. I assume it is just a quick way of chasing brokerage fees or is it a flat out theft of your principle sum, Nigerian style?

Back