How to Refinance Loan for Pensioners (60+) with PPOR in Country Town??

Hello,

I wondering if any of the Mortgage Brokers can help out here. My Folks have a house in Greenvale, QLD (4816) with a $13k home loan, outstanding rates of about $6k, as well as a $30k business vehicle loan, & are finding it difficult to refinance their loan & consolidate bringing their loans down to a more manageable level - they want to get a loan for around $55k to pay out their existing loans/debts with a bit of money left for a rainy day. Their house in Greenvale is worth around $120,000. They're both on the pension, & earnt around $15k last year from a small business they have, & get about $25k between them from the pension.

They would consider paying around $2,000 in exit fees & a 9% interest rate to get the loan as they are intending to sell the home in 2-3 years time.

Anyone know any lenders that will lend to them. I'd be very much appreciated! Unfortunately I cannot help them as I am mortgaged to the max after just buying another IP 2 months ago - I really wish I could help them :( And I feel really bad that I cannot.

A NODOC loan should work. Make sure you check break fees before signing up if they wish to sell in the short term.

Cheers,

With that sort of income they would be better off with a full doc loan in my opinion at a sensible rate of interest.

If they keep the property for a couple of years the early repayment costs should be negligble.

Back