How to terminate one's forum membership

Hiya,

Bruce, you will be missed.

If this is what you need to further your own development, then good on you for being able to go through with it. All the best with what you hope to acheive.

Best regards,

James.

Bruce,

I look forward to seeing you back here once you've spent some time pursuing those other actionable areas of endeavour. Remember that it is a cycle, and that at some point in the future some introspection will once again be appropriate.

Until then, you'll be missed...

Now knock em dead!

Cheers,
Michael.

By terminating my membership, if that can convince others of the importance of being honest about confronting one's fears and insecurities, and focusing on what really is important, then it has been a positive thing for me to do.
TFB,brucie and i see your email is also gone,I hope everything works out
for you and good luck,But you will be back. willair..

But you will be back. willair..

All the best bruce but i'm also sure you'll be back. I think a lot of people have an addiction to the forum and feel the need to post all the time. Sometimes we wake up and think we need to get a life off the forum. Looks like you've had yours. Sometimes you just need a break from the forum and get on with the more important things in life. Take care.

Hi TFB.

Just got back from Qld this afternoon after spending 5 glorious days up there, so missed this thread initially.

Fully understand what you are saying/doing, but like others here, I've enjoyed your informative posts. Hope you achieve your goals and still 'bundy in' every now & then just to say G'day and keep in touch.

Regards
Marty

TFB

Your contributions have always been well thought out, extremely valuable to many (including myself), and showing a thoughtful "other side" to what has usually been expressed on the forum. They have been very much appreciated, and you have provided a breath of fresh air to the forum.

I can understand your reasons for leaving. But I would hope (if you are in fact reading this) that you do come back when you have successfully taken the action you need to take, and let us know how it's gone for you.

His membership is ended?? Now we can say whatever we like about him, and he cant respond :) Just kidding mate.

Well done on making the hard decisions to improve things.

Somersoft is a great site, but Im sure we all spend to much time in here, and could acheive so much more if we were not quite so addicted.

All the best.

Cheers
mono

As a new forumite, I can't believe how sad I feel at the thought of no longer having TFB's considered and ethical posts to look forward to. Can't help feeling that this forum will be more than a little diminished by his absence. Please come back, Bruce - I'll look for your "ethical investor" tag whenever I log on.

bernly :(

Dear TFB,

1. Cheers! Have a good break and enjoy yourself fully for the time being!

2. Hope you will soon be back to rejoin us again in the near future!

3. I am sure that you will much missed by many in this forum!

4. Do keep in touch again while you are away for the time being.

5. You are always welcome to contact me at [email protected]. My Australia mobile is 0418758123.

6. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Hey Bruce.

You know where I live mate. Call in some day and I'll show you around. I think you would be surprised how it all works. If your ever going to Sydney, take the New England for a change.
Even stay the night.

That drought thread was the most fun I've had on here. I am flat chat planting crop at the moment. Got a bit of rain. Best of luck.

Cheers, Topcropper.

G'day Bruce,

Even if not on the forum, I do hope you still "make it" to the BIG meetings occasionally (as do I). If so, I guess we may get to catch up again - I'd like that. Your thoughts have always been gems.

As someone else said "Au revoir"

Regards,

Good Luck to you TFB.
I always enjoy your posts.
It takes an enormous amount of courage to be honest to yourself, to allow yourself time for yourself to heal and grow is a great deal harder than one thinks.
I wish you health, courage and peace of mind in the months and years ahead.
cheers
yadreamin

I think its better to leave your membership in tact and go your own way.....I'd rather have that, knowing that you've gone, but the opportunity exists to come back...removing your membership completely, well there's no coming back (not under the same guise anyway)...you'll regret it....you got some issues there (sh*t, who hasn't), so good luck and come back one day the chirpy person you want to be...well, I'm hoping it pans out that way...if you choose the latter, all the best...as for your legacy, you're in my top 3 of all time...

George "all things must pass" Grubar

Back