“I cant” or “its too expensive” or “its too risky”

Hello all,

Robyn is 'inspiring', 'full of positive energy', 'genuine', 'breath-taking', 'up-beat attitude' and as if that wasn't enough "a bona fide property investment success story" - these are the words our forum members use to describe Robyn Grinter.

Robyn's has added a new entry in her online journal tited "I cant” or “its too expensive” or “its too risky”.

You can read her entry by clicking on the link below

Click Here to Read More...

Cheers

Marc
www.PropertyTalk.com

Marc

You've already linked to Robyn's journal before. There are many forums that people can browse and if each forum cross links to pages that other forum members think are interesting , inparticular each time a " new interesting thread " is posted , the internet will be a very boring place and repetative place.

See Change

Hi all,

I fully agree with See-ch.

Marc, perhaps you could inform us/start a debate about how "I can't", "It's too expensive" or "It's too risky" has affected you and your investments over the years??

bye

Last edited:
Got to say that I agree with both Bill & Seech.

There are many sites out there dealing with investing, both here & oversees. Giving links to some of them may be helpful, but sending a link everytime someone writes something of interest may get a little tiresome, especially when the site is an overseas site. If, however, it ties into something that is being discussed here, there may be some relevance. So, as Bill said, maybe you could give us some examples.

Hello all,

I am sorry to offend people on this forum.

I assumed that the Information Resources section is for alerts to new information. Looks like it was my mistake since the information I have posted is not new but more like an update.

In respect to the forum members of Somersoft I will not post here again unless the information is brand new and not been mentioned on this site before.

In fact I will seek approval from Sim before I post.

Cheers

Marc

Marc said:
Hello all,

I am sorry to offend people on this forum.

I assumed that the Information Resources section is for alerts to new information. Looks like it was my mistake since the information I have posted is not new but more like an update.

In respect to the forum members of Somersoft I will not post here again unless the information is brand new and not been mentioned on this site before.

In fact I will seek approval from Sim before I post.

Cheers

Marc
Marc, I don't think you have offended anyone. While I can't speak for anyone else, what I think would be of benefit is to discuss issues, rather than a link to someone else's post on another forum. In the instance of this thread, then a discussion on why people say "I can't" or "It's too risky" etc.

Back