I,m In The Poo

Puppeteer said:
Super Soakers work a treat. If you see a cat, squirt it with a water pistol. You can even hit them from inside sometimes. The cat doesn't have a clue what happened, but they don't like it. They learn pretty quick.

The two kittens next door keep roaming our yard and stalking my guinea pigs. I have had hours of amusement shooting at them with a water pistol from the kitchen window. They leap about 10 feet into the air The best part is watching the stupid things trying to figure out where the water is coming from. They keep coming back, so maybe not a long term solution but it sure is good fun ;)

yadreamin

Sprinkle napthalene flakes around perimeter and bare soil areas. Cats hate it and it is cheap to apply.

Keep napthalene away from small children of course.

I have a local dog that poo's on the crn of my front fence.
After standing in it a few times a mate suggested chilli pepper, which worked for a while, but it's back now.
I still don't know which dog it is but i'm creating a huge pile of dog *#@% from my retreiver to deliver when i find out.:D :D

cats...a wonderful thing.
doorbell just went 10mins ago. 3...yes 3 x 21yr olds of the female variety, blonde.
"hi...giggle giggle...have u seen our cat, we're new next door, have just moved in, i think our cat's gone missing".....

good gravy :) ....(their cat is in my house, im keepin it, will feed it and never let it home, they can come looking...)

Ricardo29 said:
cats...a wonderful thing.
doorbell just went 10mins ago. 3...yes 3 x 21yr olds of the female variety, blonde.
"hi...giggle giggle...have u seen our cat, we're new next door, have just moved in, i think our cat's gone missing".....

good gravy :) ....(their cat is in my house, im keepin it, will feed it and never let it home, they can come looking...)

You Sly Dog you, Ricardo ;)

My backyard is a neighbourhood cat meeting point. Its grassy with shady trees. They are there non stop in the day time hunting birds, and at night they have thier tom cat fights etc.

Back