i need a broker

I exchanged contracts with seller on the 2nd, done the inspection and is now organizing finance... i have tried to contact my broker to no avail (not sure if she's on holiday, not returning calls, not returning emails). i have selected the mortgagee bank based on her earlier recommendation, just really need to file the paper works - should i go straight to the bank, or should i wait for her to call me. can you refer any reliable mortgage broker - brisbane south fringe.

thanks

Nope dont now any reliable Brokers in Brissie lol

You say that you have chosen your lender are you sure they fulfil all of your requirements and at the moment are you sure they can comply with your timeframes.

I am assuming that the property is in Qld so normally 14 days finance and then 14 days settlement is the go. Many lenders are finding this hard to achieve ?

Nope dont now any reliable Brokers in Brissie lol
I am assuming that the property is in Qld so normally 14 days finance and then 14 days settlement is the go. Many lenders are finding this hard to achieve ?

this is the same reason why i'm a bit panicky... although i was able to arrange for a 21 days finance and 30 days settlement.

not really sure if all of lenders requirements are now fully meet, that's why i need a broker - or should i go direct to the lender and find out?

Without being funny if the loan is approved in 21 days i dont think your lender will be ready to settle 7 days later.

How geared up is your Solicitor in all of this.

It is a First Purchase and are you applying for the FHOG ?

Not something to be taken lightly especially this time of year with the processing speed of a lot of lenders out there.

Ok might need a little longer to process the FHOG unless your lender is really on the ball.

Drop us a line of you want a 2nd opinion tonight.

Hiya Cross

Richard is right ..............the current process times with many lenders are a worry, but Richard will look after you well, hes been around a while.

ta
rolf

Agree with Sparky...

Richard knows his stuff. I had no problems with him apart from the football team he supports but I suppose you can't have it all ;)

Cheers
Ems

Lucky at Soton nothing like playing against 10 men.

And a home draw in 4th Round to boot.

Hope the weather is making you homesick lovely 27 degree day here in Brissie ideal for a evening swim.

Hope you are behaving ?

Yes very very homesick......especially when it got down to minus 10 last night..... I've just been to the shops and can no longer feel my fingers. I can't remember England ever being this cold.

Give me the sunshine anyday....Just need to convince Ryan now :rolleyes:

Yes very very homesick......especially when it got down to minus 10 last night..... I've just been to the shops and can no longer feel my fingers. I can't remember England ever being this cold.

My last winter in England (1987) was sooooo cold that the buses weren't running cos the diesel froze!

Back