I need help!

Hi everyone.

I am putting together a FREE resource page on my website to help others when renovating.

Based in Melbourne, it is difficult to find info on other states.

Basically, I need names and addresses of places wher investors can purchase and save on products or services such as building supplies etc.

To help it along, I am giving away 10 FREE copies of my book Renovate For Profit.

Please email suggestions to [email protected]

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, so apologies if it isn't.

Regards

Sam Vannutini

www.renovateforprofit.com

PS: I don't do seminars!

Hi Karsal,

Sorry I don't have any info: regarding your request.

But just wanted to say that I received your book with the video of Cathy pearce yesterday. Haven't started reading yet. Glad to know that it is from a forumite!!!

Sam the man that can

Sam
just reading through the forum and found this question from yourself. was amazed to see your name.

have to thank you, i have just finished my first reno. unit and am just about to buy a house to do a quickie face lift on. your book "renovate for profit" got me started.

to anyone out there, i recommend the book.

sorry, dont have any recommendations for a webpage. they are very hard to find.

all the best and thanks again

A quick tip..Set up an account at the local hardware store and ask for a 10% Discount. I have found that some of my local stores are more than happy to provide this as it stops you from buying from the opposition stores.Trust me , it all adds up and any dollar saved is worthwhile.
Cheers.

I agree with Arty
I have just finished a full reno of the kids bathroom
Striped off all plaster, insulated walls with acoustic bats, ceiling with fat batts replastered put in downlights, additional powerpoints, IXL tastic and shower base and screen bath vanity tiling up to 950 on the walls, mirror
new floor tiles and paint

Total cost $6,250
I used elec and plumbing total cost labour only$800

I recon you can save heaps by using cash and seeking out good cabinet makers.

I suppose I have the advantage of being an old chippie

regards Fredo

First up, thank you for the kind words Andrew.

It's great to know that I've helped in some way. after all, that was the point of the book.

I hope you've subscribedto my newsletter.

Secondly, this was a very old posting, and I must say was a little dissapointed with the response.

It has somehow risen from the ashes, so here goes:

Being based in Melbourne, I need help with resources interstate such as plumbing, timber, kitchen and bathroom suppliers.

I was also offering 10 people a BRIBE (naughty me) of a free copy of my book for helping. There are 7 copies left.

Also, someone sent me an email at info@renovateforprofit which has been accidentally removed. Please resend.

Regards

Sam.

Back