I really do exist

Sorry to start a whole new thread but the AII thread has been closed..

With the comments that I’m a troll…:confused:

I’m certainly no troll, but I am quite aware of the clique - ness of forums. :p:p Perhaps that is partly why the other person has not returned.

We came here seeking information and were hit with a train. It’s a good thing I have a thick skin :D or I would have walked away as well.

So I just thought I’d come in to say that things have been quite hectic. I’m still gathering information.

Yes I haven’t posted elsewhere in the forums seeking help. I guess it has something to do with moving to a whole new city and being busy, having a motorcycle accident and then getting the flu on top of all that...

The main reason for me posting in the original thread was because I was looking into the background of AII, and this forum had a hit on it so I was interested to see what comments were made.

I’m still having the problems with IE at work crashing any time I try to go to another page. So I will have to check the forums from home and see if I have the same issues.

I intend to post more questions and read more information on here as I feel it will be a wealth of knowledge for me to use.

As a side note and for the original reason that I originally joined this forum, was for info on AII. (And no I don’t work for them, whoever made that comment). I’m a Public Servant lol..

Any who. We have signed a holding agreement pending the refinance of our first property to purchase our second property. It already has tenants in it etc… It is a small investment in the grand scheme of things and when the property details were brought to us, I took them away, done some further research and called around other real estates etc.

Like I said previously I hope to one day be able to stand on my own two feet and do everything my self.

Sorry If I have posted this in the wrong section. I’m still finding my way around.

Back