If bank orders a valuation. . ?

a few questions

You seem to have equity in other properties.
Did you think of going to your original lender using existing securities to bring the LVR down to 80%

Or if you wanted to stick with ANZ
Refinance a property over to keep the LVR at 80%?

Hi

I am interested and see how you go on this as i have similar issues with ANZ. Cannot go forward with them.

Cheers
SG

Hi SG

Its rare that someone is stuck with ANZ and cant move elsewhere unless there are some not "normal" things in the transaction such as poor structure, fixed rates with big breaks, actual vals etc

Have a chat with a good independent broker and see what they suggset

ta
rolf

Whats the latest, you ask?

Well, let me tell you..
We have now gone with Suncorp at a 90% lend and now have the extra funds required (almost) We lodged the app 2 weeks ago and broker told us it would be '3-5 days wait'. We hear today that they haven't even ordered a val yet and it could be another 1-2 weeks wait..

Anyone had any recent experiences with Suncorp?

Broker went with them because they do rural lending up-to $750k @ 90% lvr.

Thank you.

Hi

I feel for you................

ANZ

now

Suncorp
QBE and rural to 750 at 90 refi ? , I have my fingers crossed for you

Not much fun waiting :(

ta
rolf

Hi Rolf.

Yes, they're the only ones we could apply with over $500k rural @ 90% apprently?
We're attempting to borrow $530,000 and fund the rest inc. all legals.

Ha! So I get an email this morning from our broker and the val was done yesterday afternoon. It came back lower than the price we were purchasing for.. Thats it. We've had enough and it's time to look elsewhere.
I'm sure something good will come along but I think we'll wait a few months and bide our time while we save a larger deposit.

Thanks to all who chimed in.

Well. Here we are, 3 months down the road and we've finally settled and moved in.
The property is just magnificent for us. It's everything we hoped for and more.
The tranquility is just something else.

So happy it's all done now, and we moved in the day of our 1st wedding anniversary! :)
Here's a few pics so you can see what we've been talking about all this time.

Attachments

• 1st Anniversary morning. Our first nigh 002.jpg
    1st Anniversary morning. Our first nigh 002.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 112
Sorry.. I couldn't work out how to attach multiple images in-to one msg.
:eek: The property is about as close to town as it gets for a rural classed block so was a little pricey but it's a good long term investment and most of all, an investment in our happiness, and that it is. The birdlife is amazing! I've never seen any of the birds that we see here. Anyhow, just wanted to share a few pics and our story. It was amazingly difficult and the only reason it came to fruition is because we did not take 'no' for an answer.

10 years of hard work has finally paid off. Dreams do come true

Attachments

• 1st Anniversary morning. Our first nigh 021.jpg
    1st Anniversary morning. Our first nigh 021.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Our house!! 019.jpg
    Our house!! 019.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 108
...and most of all, an investment in our happiness, and that it is. The birdlife is amazing! I've never seen any of the birds that we see here. Anyhow, just wanted to share a few pics and our story. It was amazingly difficult and the only reason it came to fruition is because we did not take 'no' for an answer.

10 years of hard work has finally paid off. Dreams do come true

Congratulations! Well done for perservering. There's a lot to be said for living in an environment that you love & it was obviously meant to be yours.

Back