I'm getting tired

I've been hunting for Ip2 for just under two months. While it had been enjoyable, I'm now getting very tired (also I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy).

I signed contracts for place A only for the vendor to change their mind and not sign. Then had another agent ring asking to up my offer for another place B. I did but the vendors still decided to hold off. I up my offer on place A. Vendor accepts offer and I'm signing again tomorrow. Cannot celebrate until they sign! So many games from the vendors and agents!

Anyway, want to wrap this up so I can bask in my pregnancy first trimester zombie state! Uhhhhh

I've been hunting for Ip2 for just under two months. While it had been enjoyable, I'm now getting very tired (also I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy).

I signed contracts for place A only for the vendor to change their mind and not sign. Then had another agent ring asking to up my offer for another place B. I did but the vendors still decided to hold off. I up my offer on place A. Vendor accepts offer and I'm signing again tomorrow. Cannot celebrate until they sign! So many games from the vendors and agents!

Based on your frustrations from another thread make sure you keep the vendor to a tight deadline to sign by or else you may just be played against another (real or virtual) buyer.

Anyway, want to wrap this up so I can bask in my pregnancy first trimester zombie state! Uhhhhh

Keep emotion out of it. If not these two.........next. There are more important things happening in your life than another IP. Don't sweat the small stuff. Your health and that of your passenger is more important.

if it doesn't pan out, sleep peacefully through trimester 1 knowing that you will most likely have boundless energy in trimester 2 to get the job done before tiredness / nesting instinct wipes you out in trimester 3!

Great advice. And yes, my passenger baby is more important than any of this :)

Another yes, I have the vendor signing straight after I sign tomorrow. Still, you never know!

Hi

Hi Onion,

Over the years I have learnt a few things:
1) If buying a property is too stressful, I highly recommend employing a buyers agent to do the hard work for you.
Yes it cost money but I would rather let some one else do the hard work for me who knows more then me in that sort of field.

2) We all invest for a better quality of life, If investing is causing you grief some times its better to sit back, have a break, get some clarity.

3) If you about to have a child, I am not a parent but just enjoy the experience and try not to stress to much :)

Back