I'm nervous/ Excited....

As i sit here at midnight testing testing....

Washington Brown are about to launch some exciting new products that will change the way investment properties are sold forever....BIG call isn't it!!

2.5 years in development....but worth it...

Tomorrow or monday is the first stage of this release, to real estate agents.

The backing and support i have had from such MAJOR (think of pretty much every listed developer) players has been unbelievable.

My "Foundation Partner" list reads like a who's who of property!:)

I will give somesoft members and my clients exclusive access for a period of 2-3 weeks, before releasing to the public on July 1.

Please register on my site www.washingtonbrown.com.au for updates.

regards

Not sure what your new product is, but I also need depreciation schedule done and your guarantee to save twice the fee in the first year is very good! :)

Just filled in an online quote request.

Hi,

Just a couple of questions/comments.

Nice site, just a few notes from a web development point of view:
- Rollover menu's should be pre-loaded so when you rollover for the first time they arnt "blank" whilst the image loads
- With the form on the right, when I click in "First Name" you should have it set so that it clears the information so I don't have to highlight and delete
- I submitted but how do I know it was sucessful? I don't know if it was processed, no message alerting me to such, not even a "thank-you" for signing up?

Sorry if I sound negitive, but I am a web developer and if I can only find 3 things at first glance then your site is doing well :)

Looking forward to the updates as well!

Cheers

Ben

You are absolutely correct....on points 2 and 3.

I dont get exactly wat u mean on point 1.

This site wont be recognisable in about a week....

And your feedback on the future site is more then welcome.

Regards

You are absolutely correct....on points 2 and 3.

I dont get exactly wat u mean on point 1.

This site wont be recognisable in about a week....

And your feedback on the future site is more then welcome.

Regards

Funny you should post today! I just contacted your firm yesterday to do depreciation schedules for 3 of our IP's! Have obtained a quote and am now filling in the required forms. Will hopefully fax it off on Monday.

They said they should be able to have the reports completed within 2 or 3 weeks. Sounds good!

We have had schedules prepared before and they have been well done!

Have you any plans to include an electronic application form on your updated site? That would really help.

Regards Jason.

This is advertising - it should be placed in the Caveat Emptor section, if at all. Have more respect for the forum.

Back