Inner Melbourne

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and also just try to get into the IP market. I am looking around IPs in Brunswick and Kensington or St Kilda areas.. I am happy spent around 400K.
Experienced PI's please give me some advice on these areas and should I buy unit/townhouse.

Thanks
Sanny

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and also just try to get into the IP market. I am looking around IPs in Brunswick and Kensington or St Kilda areas.. I am happy spent around 400K.
Experienced PI's please give me some advice on these areas and should I buy unit/townhouse.

Thanks
Sanny

Hi Sanny and welcome to the Forum.
I would strongly recommend you to read this forum...very intersting stuff:
The heat in Melbourne's Inner City Property Market continues.

When you mean around, does that mean $450k. I think you will find, that $450k may buy you a 2br apartment (maybe) in and around St Kilda. I suspect Kensington & Brunswick are not too dissimilar.

How is it that you came up with those 3 suburbs?

Last edited:
When you mean around, does that mean $450k. I think you will find, that $450k may buy you a 2br apartment (maybe) in and around St Kilda. I suspect Kensington & Brunswick are not too dissimilar.

How is it that you came up woth those 3 suburbs?

Hi,

Thanks Mate,
I was looking around in Mel CBD, those areas looks like you can get in with 400k for the apartments. Townhouses bit more. I recon those ares have good rental yeild.
Thanks
Sanny

Hi,

Thanks Mate,
I was looking around in Mel CBD, those areas looks like you can get in with 400k for the apartments. Townhouses bit more. I recon those ares have good rental yeild.
Thanks
Sanny

Rental yield is quite low at the moment, although rents are increasing. Just shop carefully before you buy, and make sure you know exactly what rent you can obtain for the property. (ie. know the market really well!).

Regards Jason.

Using buying Agent

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advises. Is it worthwhile using Buying Agent/Property Advicers to buy the IPs ?.. I know they are bit pricy .but they can pick the right one.. If any one use Property Advicers to bought the property please let me know.. any suggestions or recommendations.

Thanks
Sanny

Hi, Sanny

I would think one would use Buyer agents if one is not familiar with at particular area, as a Buyer's agent can bring in some degree of skill and experience.

At the end of the day, what is more important is deciding how the apartment / unit is going to fit into your wealth-creation plan, your target market, etc. Doing your research and knowing the area is still important, so that you will not be taken for a ride.

Regards
Daniel Lee :)

Back