Interior Designer

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to add a great contact, she's an Interior Designer who designs for developments, PPOR, IPS anything really. She's brilliant to work with and shes very, very good.

PM me if you want her details and ill share it with you. Just don't want to make it public to the whole web..I need to respect her privacy.

Cheers

Leo

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to add a great contact, she's an Interior Designer who designs for developments, PPOR, IPS anything really. She's brilliant to work with and shes very, very good.

PM me if you want her details and ill share it with you. Just don't want to make it public to the whole web..I need to respect her privacy.

Cheers

Leo

Wouldn't she welcome the work?

On the topic of Interior Designers, I was surprised to find how affordable they are.

I am working with a Perth one for a couple of projects and they are around $5000 for a 4 unit development doing exterior and interior choices.

That fee can easily be made back in discount for tiling that I can achieve through them.

On the topic of Interior Designers, I was surprised to find how affordable they are.

I am working with a Perth one for a couple of projects and they are around $5000 for a 4 unit development doing exterior and interior choices.

That fee can easily be made back in discount for tiling that I can achieve through them.

That's not bad at all WM. I have paid 8k for a 6TH project. But your right, saved heaps on tiles, fixtures and some other stuff through their special discounts.

Leo

Having not a lot of style myself - I find using a designer, really helpful in planning out a renovation and then using a styling company in presenting the property really well. Although these are financial outlays, I really believe these things make you far more that they cost!

I've used Jane from (Hotspace) for a couple of our projects and also referred clients to her. She has a lot of experience and is well qualified as designer.

The thing I like best though is that she has an 'investment approach' in ensuring there is true value add in what she is recommending, also she reminds me often that what you don't do is just as important as what you do - so she really focuses on doing what you need to get the right look and to increase the value of the property, not just ripping everything out, starting from scratch and spending a fortune (a la 'The Block' style)!

Jane from Hotspace

I can vouch for Jane Eyles-Bennet from Hotspace www.hotspaceconsultants.com.

She has helped a number of my clients and has a whole service just for investors and she can work remotely with plans and photos and phone calls.

I had an interior decorator come up with a colour scheme for me in 2000 for $500 and 10 years later I still use it in all my properties. It makes it really handy to only need one coloured paint in your garage for those touchups in between tenants.

My vote is money well spent and if you can find a decorator like Jane who also does an assessment on value add for renovating investors then all the more valuable.

Hope this helps
Jane Slack-Smith

Back