Investing in Silver and Gold

The other day I was sent this link explaining how silver prices are going to go through the roof, gold to a lesser etent, and how cash is trash... The link was www.richdad.com/RichDad/RichContent.aspx?cpid=63, with a guy called Mike Maloney giving a history of property prices relating to Gold has often been 40 ons gold = a median valued house. (From what I remember) At the moment it as about 400 ons, so there is about to be a major adjustment.

Has this got truth to it? Being ignorant of a lot of this and doing a bit of research, Perth mint offers PMDS to avoid fees. Is this the best way to invest in Gold?

Rob

He might be right for the wrong reasons. I've been saying gold good, silver better for years so it is hardly a secret.

But have you got the nerves to invest? It has just dropped $35/oz in 24 hours. That means you would only have $4.700 of your original $5,000 margin left after meeting a margin call of abt $3,500 on a 100oz futures contract. You've lost 80% in a day. Ouch! I'm considering using this as an entry point for a contract but who knows if I have the nerve or if it's a good idea?

Back