Investing Times are changing- S. McKnight

Received this email a little while back. Did anyone attend ?

**THIS EMAIL CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL PROPERTY INVESTORS. PLEASE READ IT IN FULL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.**
Can you spare a quick few minutes? If so I'd like to share some exciting news about an upcoming opportunity that I expect will only last for the next 72 hours.
The real estate market is changing rapidly. It’s now more important than ever for investors to re-equip themselves with the latest techniques to ensure you’re not using ineffective or outdated strategies.
Allow me to be blunt for a moment… if you either currently own or else are thinking about investing in property and you’re applying theories that worked well yesterday then it’s very likely you’re on the verge of potentially losing a lot money.
For example, in the world of real estate it’s just as important to know when to sell as it is when to buy. However most investors have no idea how to read the market and instead hang on forever in the hope of avoiding tax. If prices fall then losses will follow.
I’d like to invite you to a unique event to be held in Melbourne on Sunday 25th July 2004 where, after many requests, I’ll host a comprehensive one-day workshop and reveal the strategies successful investors are using right now to unlock positive cashflow returns in today’s turbulent property market. Over one full day I'll do everything I can to meet the goal of helping you build a financial position that ensures you’re primed to profit no matter what happens next in the property market.
There’ll be no-hype and no-fuss – just intensive training as I join with other seasoned investors as we work as hard as we can to not only reveal the techniques we’re using right now to make substantial profits, but also the way we are ‘financially sandbagging’ our positions to safeguard against a likely downturn.
Best of all, I’m offering this event at a bargain basement price on a no-frills basis. We’ll provide the information in our usual professional manner however you’ll be responsible for taking down your own notes.
What I’m offering here is the chance to spend a full day with seasoned investors, many of whom own or control multi-million dollar property portfolios. This is not an event for academics who want theory – only those who want exposure to an accumulation of real life investing talent forged on the back of successful investing should attend.
Here’s an agenda for the day:
==========
Session One: Diamonds in the Rough
==========
We’ll hit the ground running as we start the day with a comprehensive look at how you can make positive cashflow returns in the current real estate market.
No fluff here… a warts-and-all analysis of what’s working best to make money in today’s market built around practical examples.
One of the case studies we’ll work through is how my business partner Dave put a deal together that resulted in $89,000 profit in just five months. You’ll be stunned to learn that many other investors passed over this opportunity because they were looking at it from an entirely wrong perspective.
If you’re lucky enough to secure a seat then you’ll be able to say you were there when Steve and Dave unveiled a new deal evaluation technique – The Eleven Second Solution Mark II.

==========
Session Two: Selecting The Good From The Bad
==========
I’m still continually asked for information about how Dave and I tell good deals that make money from bad deals that have the potential to become financial nightmares.
We’ve gone back to the drawing board and have invented a new four-stage process that allows any deal to be evaluated by even the most mathematically challenged investor.
There’ll be more case studies as participants get ‘hands-on’ as they become familiar with how to apply and benefit from this model in the real world.
==========
Session Three: Success Leaves Clues
==========
After lunch I’ll unleash the MAPPERS – people whom I have personally mentored while they have acquired more real estate in twelve months than many other investors acquire over their entire life.
Over four half-hour mini sessions you’ll be amazed as the MAPPERS reveal how they have bought property offering amazing returns in a market where others swear you couldn’t earn a dollar of cashflow.
It’s true that success leaves clues and the insights that you’ll walk away with from this session will be worth double the price of admission alone.
==========
Session Four: Panel of Experts
==========
The final session will be solely devoted to providing practical assistance to seminar participants as our expert investing panel answers questions from the floor.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to benefit from one-to-one guidance from real life investors who have achieved outstanding success. Most panellists normally shy away from the public spotlight and keep their results and affairs very private, but as a personal favour to me they’ve agreed to front up and provide hands-on assistance.
==========
Break Out Session
==========
There will also be a breakout session at lunchtime for investors thinking about investing in New Zealand. Dave Bradley will outline some very profitable tips based on our own successful Kiwi investing.
==========
Team Leaders
==========
I’ve also organised team leaders for each table – people who are astute investors in their own right. That way you’ll be able to network with them to ensure you receive the absolute most possible from this full-day training.

==========
OK – How Much
==========
Let’s cut straight to the chase. You can secure your seat at this event – not for $1,500, not for $1,000 BUT FOR JUST $490! That’s inclusive of GST, seminar materials and lunch! Bargain right?
In fact, you may be wondering why so cheap? The answer is that I want to surround myself with like-minded investors seeking to make a better life for themselves and their family.
With this in mind I’m sure you’ll agree this event is sure to sell out in a matter of days.
And before anyone asks – with a very hectic schedule, this is the ONLY event currently planned between now and mid October. If you’re not from Melbourne then do what you need to do to get here because the information benefits all Aussie investors (and holds particular value for Aussies investing in NZ too!)
==========
Money Back Guarantee
==========
This event is covered by our normal seminar refund policy where you can stay up until morning tea and, if you’re not totally satisfied, we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price.
==========
Ordering
==========
You have two options – I recommend that you book online at http://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/19.html using your credit card right now. That way you are guaranteed to secure your spot (subject to seat availability) as these orders are treated as a priority.
We also take phone bookings on 1800 660 630 (business hours) however we do charge a small fee of $10 to cover extra administration. We normally waive this fee for those without credit cards or those who experience difficulty ordering online.
Right, that’s about it. Once again I recommend that you secure your seat as soon as possible. Events we run are normally so popular that they sell out months in advance, and with the quality of information on offer accompanied with a very low admission price, expect the same to happen here.
==========
Final Word
==========
Think about what’s on offer here… an opportunity to discover the strategies that are working in the market right now to make money, an outline of how you can protect yourself against a likely market downturn, access to experienced investors and the chance to have one-to-one assistance from the best positive cashflow investing minds in the country… all for $490!
Sincerely,
Steve McKnight
P.S. If you have any questions then please email [email protected]
P.P.S. Don’t forget about the breakout session covering investing in New Zealand. This is an absolute must for any investor looking to acquire Kiwi real estate.
P.P.P.S. Don’t forget… you can secure your seat now by ordering using our secure gateway at http://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/19.html
NOTE: You are receiving this email as a subscriber to my free newsletter published through www.PropertyInvesting.com. If you are not interested in the information contained herein then I apologise for any inconvenience. Although your deatils will be deleted from the free newsletter database, you can avoid receiving further updates and alerts by clicking this link: <http://www.propertyinvesting.com?

I wont pass comment on the seminar is worthwhile or not because I havent attended.

Im amazed by the way the seminar promoters advertise... sure these techniques have worked in the past but we have seen so many of these I just switch off whenever I see one (doesnt matter what they are selling or if it is a bargain)

Back