investors

Im looking for a investor, came accross this nice home , great place, worth 80-90's , built 1995, I can get it for 23.500, i cant get the money my self, im in nc, i have a few other rentals, looking to pay interest to some one, also there another one for 18900.00, built in 1997, man great deals, the land is worth the money. anyone interest please feel free to email me at [email protected]. If this is in wronge place im sorry

Wade,

Your deal sounds interesting, but I'd like to know the exit strategy. How will money be made out of this deal?

You indicated that the land value alone is worth the purchase price. Is the intention to purchase then sell for a profit? (Perhaps with some reno). Or is it to obtain a high rental return for cashflow purposes?

nc,

THESE HOMES ARE DOWN STREET FROM MINE, rent in area is 600-700 , these homes are 2-3 miles from golf course , 3 miles from main highway, schools are within 2-3 miles, im looking for someone to purchase aND FINACE THESE HOMES TO ME, reasonable down payment, i have 3 other lots 2 other investors done for me, going to chat with them tomorrow. Good turn money, magin profitting 20-30000 in 5-10 yrs or more.

Wade,

Whilst I am sure your offer is a great one you might find few people interested from this forum.

Nearly everyone here is based in Australia and I suggest most invest here too.

Good Luck,

Back