Is anyone else here under 25????

oooooer performance cars.... tell me more :)

ive got a sr20det just waiting for a rebuild....any suggestions ?

id like to hear what u guys would do

im thinking 12 sec FWD - probably a pulsar... want a sleeper to chop all the boy racer wrx drivers and HSV nuggets

power shouldnt be the problem - its finding the traction - i still want it to be streetable

Originally posted by The Wife
I'm under 25 in my mind.

So am I - the problem is convincing my body :)

However I did find out the other day that my hand writing is still as poor as when I was 11....

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Originally posted by The Wife
Hey Ace, I'm a crap speller, but you should see my investment portfolio!

Proof that there's hope for the rest of us

Dyslexic’s of the world untie!

Jas

On the opposite end of the forum from the young ones..

I've just bought Jan Somers' book "Building Wealth Story by Story"- at the prompting of Les.

I've just read about the oldfella (an aside, not a main story), 110 years old, being interviewed by Johny Carson (?)

He said that the best thing he had ever done finiancially in his life was buying condominium(s) at age 105.

(Sorry, the book is in the oval office with MrsW atm).

It's never too late to start- as well as never too young!

G'day Geoffw,

I can't believe this - you've just topped 2000 posts, and yet... You've ONLY JUST met up with "Story By Story"? Where you bin?

;) Congratulations anyway, GW

Regards,

Gee, I'm with you on this one Les!!! I'm shocked Geoff :eek:

Story by Story is one of my all time favourites.....can't quite remember how many times I've re-read it. I just love it!!

I'm glad you listened to Les's promting :) I hope MrsW enjoys it as well.

Ruby

Hey people!

We've been encouraging people to budget, and to spend carefully.

I've been doing that, of necessity.

One book a month has been my budget.

OK, perhaps this one should have been earlier in the shopping list- but you don't know until you've got it.

But I have a special reason for buying this one now.

My 13yo daughter was watching one of the infomercials for Anthony Robins.

She was asking me if this stuff was for real.

I told her that what he was saying was possible for anyone (not really knowing what was in the infomercial).

So she has asked me to teach her what this porperty stuff is all about, and how she can be financially independent in ten years.

Hey, wow... but does she really know what it's all about?

My first response was that she needs to lower her sights a little- and that that combination mobile/digital camera/VCR/2 way wrist TV is not quite achievable on her budget.

But the "Story by Story" I thought would be a good introduction to the concepts.

Except that MrsW and myself have to finish it ourselves before we pass it on.

And we have to do so well before the next Harry Potter book is released.

Go the Youngins

Hello to all those young investors out there,

How stoked are you that you found this forum, it is an unbelievable source of information.
Anyone on the Gold Coast?

Clint

We are the future of wealth in this country!!!!

Hi guys! Im 22 just purchasing first ip at the moment, plan to be first of many, good to see some other young investors doing the same!!!!!! Happy & Successful Investing to all!
regards add.

PS keep up the OUTSTANDING work on this forum everyone!

Back