It's a girl!!

Well here we go again. This baby club is getting out of hand.

Yesterday at 11:04am my wife and I welcomed our first baby, Lauren Louise into the world. She was 3.44kg and was delivered by forceps. Everything went well and she is doing wonderfully. Here is a pic of her just after birth. I will put more up as I get some pretty pictures of her. :)

BR

holy schmoly - nuther one.

congrats bantam ... a very precious and exciting time. she looks lovely, and healthy. give our love, best wishes and "knowing" commiserations to your wife ....

A big CONGRATULATIONS to the 2 of you. Well Done!!!:D

She is a gorgeous little Chubba! Please keep us updated with more photos!

For anyone that is interested here's the latest. So far so good. She seems to be loving life to the full. I always wanted a boy but I can't think of ever not having her now that I've got her. I think you're right Simon.

BR

Congratulations.... may she be enthusiastic about the world around her but quiet when you want to sleep in.... hence the hush-hush booties.... easy on the ear on tiled and hardwood floors :D

pink_slippies.jpg

This is fantastic, you cyberspace people are exceptional ....all the babies, welcome to the world Lauren and congratulations Mr and Mrs Rooster. :)

More beautiful photos, I want to have a nurse of these babies so badly...this is really bringing out some clucky feelings here. Those booties are so damn cute.

Keep trying for a boy BR...it's all good fun;)

Hi everyone,

I've been on a self imposed hiatus from SS for the last few months. Between Lauren and school I couldn't justify spending the time that I was on here. I'll be back for about a month before I'm off for another semester. Here's a recent photo of my beautiful girl all rugged up, ready for a chilly Canberra stroll.

Winter Walk

BR

Back