Jacobs Well...just in the nick of time!!

You may all remember that a few months ago I was asking on this forum what people thought of Jacobs Well as an area to buy an IP...well I took the plunge and just in the nick of time too as the area has gone through the roof. The attached article refers.

The house that I bought is a lovely 3 bedder, BV, big block and right in town. Tenants were fighting each other for it before I settled on the deal! Two months down the track you cannot get a fibro renovator for the money I paid...amazing times we live in!!

Good on you.

Short term capital growth AND (especially in these times) a good rental.

You must be feeling very happy. Well done.

Lily

Try attaching the article again - it didn't work.

If the file size is too big, just paste the URL

Jas

jacobs (gold) well

Hi Manny.

Good to see you didn't miss the boat, I suppose you would be
aware they have just released a new section of res' blocks
there, waterfront blocks around 700m, $330k all sold.
Dry blocks $260k couple left,

Also a big development at Horizon Shores in the near future,
so sit back and watch it all happen.

Regards Rob.

I think I figured out why the attachment didn't go (too big) so I've re-scanned at lower res and hopefully now can be seen.

Thanks Rob for the information...yes, major new developments opening up shortly and town water after 2004, all good signs for capital growth, although a bit sad for the atmosphere that prevails there at the moment, and which attracted us in the first place!

/forums/photopost/data/506/583article_on_jacobs_well1.jpg

[ EDIT: moved image to photo gallery and replaced with image link - Sim' ]

Last edited by a moderator:
jacobs well

well done with you IP at jacobs well, we bought our family home 12 months ago at jacobs well, and we are very pleased with the prices now, unfortunetly now that we are ready to buy our 1st IP the prices are too high now - i wonder if it is still worthwhile buying here or looking somewhere else?

Back