Jan Somers on the front cover again

I've just read another issur of "WealthCreator" Magazine - http://www.wealthcreatormagazine.com.au/

I do realise that it's one of Henry Kaye's stable.

But there was a good story of Jan Somers- although not the main "cover issue" (Rene Rivkin got that) the story on Jan is an interesting read.

I note a day event which seems quite interesting.

9AM to 5:30PM- with Jan, Jim Penman ("Jim's Mowing"), and two others I don't know- Domenic Carosa and Justin Herald ("Attitude Inc").

Any thoughts?

Dear Geoff,

I know Domenic Carosa. Has been quite successful with Sprint software. Young, ambituous, driven.

But not into property as far as I am aware.

When is the event and where?

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Dear Geoff,

Thanks. Too bad it's not coming to Brissy.

Actually Jim Penman did go into property. (In his lifestory online) Went into a volatile tourism development. Not enough research and seems he lost a fair bit.

Something to be said about something that is needed to be rented everyday. Nothing fancy, low vacancies, good yields, proximity for ongoing capital growth etc etc. Sometimes fundamentals can be forgotten with a get rich quick mentality.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

I got a copy of this mag in a shopping centre...giving it away for free if you answered three simple questions.

Unfortunately I must have failed the questions because they didn't try to get me to go to a NII seminar :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Went to this seminar today. I didn't expect much but it was a lot better than I thought it would be.

I liked all the speakers except Dominic carosa. Although his is a terrific success story he was not able to conway that across;at least for me.

Jan was in her ususal excellent self. we got to see the photos when she and Ian were wearing flares[very wide]:D

Jim was also good. He basicaly told his story as in his book.[There was a link to it here while ago.]

But the discovery for me today was Justin herald. I didnot know about him before and liked what I heard today. His is a very good speaker and his story is amazing. He also come across as a very down to earth guy.

Back