July Sydney - S.i.g Meeting

I'll probably be there. :)

Dunno about the $2 though sounds a bit steep, I hope we are getting a few drinks for that :p

Regards

Investor :)

Originally posted by XBenX
Count me in, Id love to hear Nick speak

BTW I was reading the thread and for some strange reason I thought it was July... and Id missed out

I wont be able to make it but I have someone coming in my place

As someone who went last night, just wanted to say thanks to Les for MCing, Nick for his time and information and Ani for organising it.

I'm still no expert on Trusts but a lot better informed now than I was before.

Thanks guys

Olly

Yes, thanks to Ani, Nick and Les for what was an informative night. I look forward with much anticipation to the next one!

I too thought the night was well worth attending and would also like to thank those who were responsible for making it happen. Well done and thanks! :D

MF

Yeah - well done Ani for setting this up.

And to you, Nick, for the very useful info, the patience to endure those slower ones (especially that older bloke in the front row... ;) ) and for saying "Yes" when Ani asked you to present this for us.

I had nothing to do with the evening - except that when volunteers for MC were requested, eveyone else took a step backward !!! (Hehe - not really - I always was a bit of a ham, so jumped at the chance when Ani asked....) :p

A VERY worthwhile night - so THANK YOU Nick and Ani,

Regards,

PS Helluva opening story Nick ........ Certainly gets one thinking !!!!

Back