June issue of YIP mag has hit the shelves

Yes, I know it's only May (let's not start THAT argument again).
The June issue of YIP mag is out now.
My article on Cross Collateralisation is on page 72.
Feedback and constructive criticism welcome.
Hope those who read it enjoy it.

Picked it up 2day.
Top article Rob.

I knew there had to be some sort of benefit from x-collateralising aprt from appeasing the bank. Just never knew what it was till now.

Makes me feel more comfortable about a past decision.

Project 1080.

The project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

For those struggling such as myself, who cannot afford to buy it, what did it say ?? :)

Don't bother good sir. Property is not going anywhere for at least the next 5yrs or so, you'll just lose money. You see property tends to go in cycles, but unlike any other point in history - it's different now. Property is in for a steady decline, some might even say 'crash.'

It's also a little known fact that every property in the country actually moves in the same direction at the same time, so don't try to be smart and think you'll find a property or two that will go up - it's not possible and you'll just do your dough.

I hope this advice helps sir, I enjoy spending my days saving random strangers from the perils of property.

I was going to wait a fortnight to post as it is still MAY :p however, may I say Rob, your article was candid and backed with examples of how this has worked for you to date.

Sometimes, as others will attest on this board (myself included in my early agressive accumulation days) cross collateralisation is a necessary tool in moving forward....albeit hastening slowly as Rob does :eek:

Do what works for you and, although dismaying well meaning cohorts, you are full aware Rob that you should not let the good opinions of others become your reality.......and you don't that's why I celebrate you young man.

Now, you need strategies as to how to secure the remaining two so you can have full control of the prospective Williams' Villas......then you can call them the Fab Five :D

Back