land on leaseback offer

If anyone is interested I have just received an email about a land opportunity that I would be snapping up if I was in a position to do so - no I have no connection with these guys I am just on their mailing list , I like the area though and the development has stockland behind it so someone might like to take a look. It basically gives you a block of land with almost no holding costs for potentially 2 years as they have a leaseback arrangement on the land. It means a very quick settlement though which might make it a bit tricky!

This is the website:

http://www.stockland.com.au/Residential/NSW/SouthCoast/Bayswood/About/

Below is a copy and paste of what they sent to me:

Bayswood Sales & Information Centre NOW OPEN

Investment Opportunity: Lot Sale & Leaseback

Guaranteed Rental Return of 8% on your land for two years

(with 4 x 6 month options)

Dear Customer

Stockland would like to provide you with an opportunity to purchase a premium lot within Bayswood, with a guaranteed rental return for 2 years. It's called a leaseback offer. You simply buy the land for as little as $200,000 and Stockland will give you a rental return of 8% per year. Perfect for investors, or for you to secure your dream lot early. This offer is a one off and settlement is prior to end of June 2008, so get in quick so you don't miss out!

Lot 114 - 427sqm Under Contract
Lot 115 - 774sqm $225,000
Lot 116 - 506sqm $200,000
Lot 117 - 553sqm $215,000

These lots are positioned in a prime location adjacent to Bayswood's beautiful parkland and ponds. Leaseback lots are a great opportunity for you to secure a prime spot within Bayswood and receive a great return until you are ready to build.

Back