Landscaper in Perth

Hi,

I know alot of people say it, but this forum is great. I'm based oversea's and the advice here saves me significant time.

The nice introduction is ofcourse followed by request for more advice :)

I'm looking for a landscaper I can use in Perth. Given I'm not there they need to be reliable in doing what they say they will, and by when, and I need them to start at the end of Jan.

The property is basically house + dirt, so needs everything, garden, drive, paving, retic etc. Area to be landscaped is big, around 700m2 including drive etc. Hoping for someone with a bit of creativity to give design ideas and good knowledge of plants as I want low water / maint but nice aesthetic.

Anyone know of a landscaper they trust and are happy with their work? Also nice if they don't mind knocking up diagrams to show ideas since we can't get on site together.

Thanks as always,

Ralph

good luck getting trades in Perth. I have spent months trying to get some jobs done waving six figure sums around. usual stories - got commercial jobs, too busy, look at our website and get back to us next year, love to and will be sure to pop in one decade.

I know of a guy who has recently returned to set up in Perth as a landscaper - no idea of his work or anything but I can flick you his contact of you get stuck

Whereabouts?
I know a reliable guy, based in Kewdale. He is always busy though, so doesn't travel too far. He is away for a couple of weeks now, but if you're interested, I can give you his number in the new year.

Merry Christmas. :)

All,

Thanks for your replies. I have been recommended a landscaper through a friend in Perth. He's looking and quoting at the moment. Will post the outcome.

Cheers,

Ralph

Back