Live dashboard for property investors

All,

I'm looking at building a website that will give investors an all-encompassing live view of their folio.

The idea is that it would connect directly to banks and allow managers and owners to upload all kinds of statements and bills, and show you in one place the complete "health" and status of your folio.

There are sites that do parts of this (myob, xero, even ANZ and NAB) but nothing shows you the whole picture, including your income, debt, rent, bills in one place.

But just because I'd like it doesn't mean anyone else will ... so I'm doing some market research.

If you have time, would you mind doing the survey below?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D26FBVZ

And I'd love to hear any comments you have in general.

Thanks
Andrew

I think it's a great idea. Especially if it could also be linked to the ATO's etax software, so as long as you've kept everything up to date throughout the year you can just hit "submit" at year end.

Survey filled. Good luck.

Good luck! I know of someone else developing a pretty similar program at the moment. there is definitely a need for this type of product.

Thanks again for the replies.

PT_Bear, my impression is that ANZ Money Manager is a general consumer product but not geared for property investors beyond simple listing of mortgage accounts.

Would you agree or do you see more potential there that I'd missed?

getpocketbook.com is another potential in that arena, but again not geared for property investors.

Thoughts?

Regards
Andrew

Ian and Jan should have a look at getting their software upgraded. It does almost everything. I find PIA excellent and for me really helps me check the health and performance of my portfolio and deals I am looking at.

Back