LMI Approval on BW 90% non genuine savings loan.

So it is better to apply for LVR of 90% ??? which can make the approval much easier instead of applying for 95% which will leave me with no option other than organising 20% deposit in case it is declined.

and I got too many transactions in my credit file due to trying different options I was trying for built strata (nothing worked and the stupid staff in this particular bank keep on doing multiple credit checks) I managed to build but only after getting seperate titles after WAPC approval ...going a bit offtopic here :)

id be looking to get some of the enquiries removed.................

Sounds to me like your credit advice has been somewhat "myopic" with your current lender/ manager doing the mud at the wall trick.

When things are sticky, its hard to beat a variety of options

From what I am hearing I would have gone 90 % + cap at max to start with.

Often, we need to have the courage to talk clients OUT of what are poor credit advice decisions, at the risk of losing the transaction................

ta
rolf

True Rolf ! and because of all those numerous transaction for personal loans, this and that, in a very short span. I cant try too many options now. I refinanced from BOQ to get out of that bank. BOQ knows my case and I have explained them every single transaction ...as they wanted to know what were they all about before refinancing me.

So I am dealing with BOQ as it will be quicker from banks side (LMI people will still take their time)

Only after mistakes I have realised never go to these rendom people in big banks they dont know their **** lot oftimes and do some silly things.

Back