Looking for a Broker for Business Loan please

Hi guys

Well we have found a business that we like in South East Brisbane. We were referred to a Broker who does alot of commercial loans, but when we met up with him last week, he wanted to tie us up in so many knots it was quite depressing.

I had spoken to someone from the CBA a couple of weeks ago, and she said we could use cash as security as we will not have any property over in Australia until we get settled and buy a house. The Broker said the same thing, and then changed the story for no reason. Wanted to secure the business with a rental we are still keeping here in NZ, get bridging finance for 6 months until we sell two other properties here. The lady from CBA was going to email me all the details but she never got back to me, so I haven't got her details.

My question is

Is anyone on here a Broker that may be able to help us with a loan to finance a business in Australia. It's a well known franchise, and I've got all the figures from the Accountant that I would fax to you.

Please help. We are signing the contract this week (when we've formed a company) and then we only have 14 days to arrange finance.

Thanks to all, and if anyone has any bright ideas it would be welcomed.

Cheers
Queen Bee

Back