looking for young under 25 investment partner

There are all sorts of people on SS. Trying to ascertain who is legitimate and who is not is pretty hard.

I commend Grant for doing some due diligence on Dezz. Superficially, he would appear to own nothing. That's scary because he is here looking for an investment partner who, no doubt, will be devoting his or her own money and time into whatever ventures Dezz wants to pursue.

If the OP wants an investment partner he needs to be more credible and try harder to persuade us to trust him. Owning 15 cars before he finished his HSC suggests a measure of instability (unless of course he is a car dealer).

Didn't he buy the cars to sell them at a profit - not sure how this shows instability. Shows he has some initiative to make cash when there aren't many options.

I don't like his approach but this thread is quickly becoming a joke. I wish someone would end this, it has run its course.

Didn't he buy the cars to sell them at a profit - not sure how this shows instability. Shows he has some initiative to make cash when there aren't many options. .

Buying and selling cars in most states requires a dealers licence. One can get a criminal record for dealing without a licence. 15 seems rather a lot.

One hopes the OP will be more law-abiding when trying to get his partners to part with their money or time.

Buying and selling cars in most states requires a dealers licence. One can get a criminal record for dealing without a licence. 15 seems rather a lot.

One hopes the OP will be more law-abiding when trying to get his partners to part with their money or time.

You're generally allowed to trade 3-4 cars per year (depends on the start last time I checked).

Usually 'Backyarders' put them in other people's names to get beyond the technicality, but there are laws in relation to this also.

I think anyone responding privately to an anonymous person on a property site - who's identity and credentials haven't been verified - with view of considering a JV indicates they're naive and a prime candidate for being shafted.

To the OP... as a savvy 21yo multiple property owner, why would you want to be in partnership with someone young and gullible?

Comes down to cash flow,vas far as still being able to get loans off the banks if you haven't figured that out.
Do you know anyone with 10+ heavily negatively geared IP's?

No I don't know anyone with 10+ negatively geared IP's because all the people I know that invest know that that is NOT the way to financial freedom.

I hope that's not your goal.

I do know lots of people with 10+ IP's though.

Being self motivated is the key. It sounds like you've got that covered. I'm a bit lazy and it wasn't until meeting loads of people out there doing it that I got off my backside and started buying IP's. Haven't looked back.

This forum has been instrumental in helping me double my net worth in the last 4 years. :D

To the OP... as a savvy 21yo multiple property owner, why would you want to be in partnership with someone young and gullible?

I think ill be the judge of their characteristics when I meet them in person, this thread is merely to get the ball rolling as I have already made an interstate mate who is featuring in API this coming month thanks to this thread.

Great stereotype and huge generalisation there by the way. Not everyone that's young is gullible, champion.

I think ill be the judge of their characteristics when I meet them in person, this thread is merely to get the ball rolling as I have already made an interstate mate who is featuring in API this coming month thanks to this thread.

Great stereotype and huge generalisation there by the way. Not everyone that's young is gullible, champion.

I never said anyone that is young is gulliable.

I said young AND gulliable.

Young is what you requested and gulliable is what a person responding to you would be.

Seriously anyone responding to you would not have picked up on a very big 'alarm bell' trait in your communication style - an important consideration if embarking on a JV with someone.

Back