luxury Sth Yarra Apart today @ 10% disc

The fantastic "Fawkner Hotel" site now has 12 luxury apartments and restaurant just completed. The highest quality fitout by a famous Melbourne architect.

In Toorak Road, opposite Domain gardens and tennis complex,
2 minutes walk to Botanical Gardens and St Kilda Road.

Penthouse sold for $3.1 mill. 2-3 bedrooms sold $600 to $2mill. the only other 1 bedroom settled 27 May at $545K

We paid $520K 18 months ago (off the plan under nomination) now being offered at $495K for quick settlement - must have finance in place - may be able to assist.

Demand for furnished apartments of this quality is still quite strong at $600 per week.

Why is this being offered at 10% discount?

I'm assuming this is also a 1 bed unit? - why is it being offered for $495 when one sold a matter of days ago for $545K?

What is the difference between your unit and the one that sold for $545K?

How big is the unit?

Do you have any Pics?

BUNDY?:confused:

why discounted

because this need to settle in 16 days - we are unable to.
want to minimise our losses (or be called upon for $52K deposit bond).
check out www.domain.com under units/townhouses for sale. 52 Toorak Road West, South Yarra. Penthouse on there for auction (sale fell through, which included our apartment). Fitout the same, execpt kithen is a lighter colour.
Sorry I don't have pictures but can get Monday. Send email address and I will send photos.
This is exactly the same as the one that sold for $545K last week - same size - around 8 square with a 3.5 sq balcony.
You can check with agent, Gary Dyason and Co on 0418 316 158

regards
peter

Hi Peter,

Thats terrible that you cannot settle :(. Hopefully things will turn out OK for you.

Now onto my question?

Do you have a bank val for this unit? If so how much? Which bank was it from?

Ta.

SOLD!!

why u guys ruminating about a sold property? ($495K)

ther was a limited opportunity within sgort time frame (read the text!)

move on to more productive outcomes!

Back