Marketing yourself-property in Mackay

Hello everyone.

I am trying to market a couple of properties I need to sell to get rid of debt, and don't have a lot of faith in agents. I am hoping that by cutting out the commission which has been quoted as a whopping $18000.00, the deal will be a lot more attractive to buyers, especially younger buyers.
i have set up a blog at www.sharedproperty.info to try this out. Tell me what you think please.

Bianca, as you are in Mackay also try advertising in Pocket Ads & Pocket Trader.
Also to widen up your target audience try using some owner selling websites:

• owner.com.au
  • your estate
  • buy & sell australia

The above sites don't charge you anything but do get good traffic through them.

Hello everyone.

I am trying to market a couple of properties I need to sell to get rid of debt, and don't have a lot of faith in agents. I am hoping that by cutting out the commission which has been quoted as a whopping $18000.00, the deal will be a lot more attractive to buyers, especially younger buyers.
i have set up a blog at www.sharedproperty.info to try this out. Tell me what you think please.

Bianca

I can see that your property is still available.
Usually when a property stays on the market too long, buyers get suspicious thinking that there is something wrong with it or the asking price is too high.

Perhaps you'd be better off paying an agent to advertise it properly and to get it sold

Back