Marsden Park, WillowDale or Oran Park

Hi Guys,

I am planning to have IP and looking at land release for few areas. The growth centres in MArsden Park, Willowdale and Oran Park all have land release coming up.

Just trying to find if someone can suggest which area will be more suitable for IP?

Marden Park has Schofield as nearest staion to go to CBD and Willowdale has its own new station operating now however you have to change from Glenfield to got to CBD. Both estates will have their own Primary schools and shopping centre.

Hi Guys,

I am planning to have IP and looking at land release for few areas. The growth centres in MArsden Park, Willowdale and Oran Park all have land release coming up.

Just trying to find if someone can suggest which area will be more suitable for IP?

Marden Park has Schofield as nearest staion to go to CBD and Willowdale has its own new station operating now however you have to change from Glenfield to got to CBD. Both estates will have their own Primary schools and shopping centre.

I believe there were a few threads in SS previously that discuss about Marsden Park. if you were to look it up.

What i understand is Marsden Park land was previously quite cheap when they were not re-zoned but now that it is re-zoned they have risen up in price and the land lots are smaller.

Back