Bobby's Bistro located in the
Matthew Flinders Hotel
667 Warrigal Rd, Chadstone, Victoria, 3148,
(Near Holmesglen Station)

Wednesday 27th April
Start time: 7:00pm
Booked under "Somersoft"

http://www.matthewflindershotel.com.au/dining.html?wwparam=1303279088

http://www.matthewflindershotel.com.au/downloads/matthewflinders_bistro_menu.pdf

Absolutely all welcome, but please RSVP on this thread so I can get a rough idea of numbers

The Y-man

p.s. please note this is in the same building but on the "other side" from where the October 2010 meeting was held.

Drats!

No 2 Son and I will be attending the RHG Extraordinary General Meeting in Sydney on Thursday 28th and will be flying up on the Wednesday evening

Yeah, well, I know it's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

Hope you all have a good evening

See you next month

Kristine

AHHH Sorry I will not be able to make it. I will be flying back from New Zealand. I am hoping for something a bit more central. I look forward to the next meeting. :)

Hi Folks,

Is there a charge for these sessions...Is it a general catch up session....

Does someone facilitate this sessions.

Thanks guys.

Melv,.

Hi, I hope it's not too late to rsvp. I have something else on but I'm trying to reschedule as I have been wanting to join you for a few months now but haven't been able to attend.

I'm not sure if there will be one or two of us at this stage...sorry to be so vague. I will be there if I can possibly make it.

Justine

Hi, I hope it's not too late to rsvp. I have something else on but I'm trying to reschedule as I have been wanting to join you for a few months now but haven't been able to attend.

I'm not sure if there will be one or two of us at this stage...sorry to be so vague. I will be there if I can possibly make it.

Justine

You'd be welcome. I know very well the "uncertaintly factor" - Others will tell you how I have been rather late ("seriously late") the last 2 dinners :eek:

The Y-man

Thanks also Y-Man. Plenty of good discussion about projects large and small.

Hint for next time - bring (just) a plate and share one main between two - the servings were huge!

Yes a good night indeed thanks to Y-man, and yes the value for money was amazing as mention by spiderman.:cool:

Thanks to telejazzer and spiderman for looking over the deal I was interested in,;)

Also enjoyed the chat with littleskater and co.:p

Back