Melbourne - August 2008 MIG Meeting

Hi All,

Manny has kindly offered to host the next meeting for Melbourne:

Where: cnr Ballarat & Geelong Roads - Victoria University's Footscray Park Campus
When: Monday 25th August
Time: 6.30pm - 10:00pm (approx)
Building: Building D
Room: D409 (tea room we have used in the past)
Parking: FREE in Ballarat Road carpark
RSVP: No need to, just come along & its free

Coffee making facilities will be available

A map can be found on http://www.vu.edu.au/About_VU/Campus_Maps/Footscray_Park/

These meetings are always very informal & informative...

Look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

The Y-man

Last edited:
Seeing as i'm now a new Melburnian.. I'll probably try and get along to this.. esp as ballarat/geelong rd is just up the hill.

look forward to hopefully meeting some of you

Definitely yes! :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

(Caution: we may need to move rooms, however, a note will be posted on the door of D409 in this case. Either way, it will be on the same floor, in a class room a few doors down)

I had fun .. not sure about everyone else though!

We had a fairly small group - ten or so.

We started a round-table of "where are we headed in the next 12 months, and then 24 months". The concensus is flat for 12 months .. and either up or down for 24 months :p

Thanks to Manny for hosting!

Sorry I didn't respond earlier :p

Good discussion, many thanks to those who made it, and special thanks to Manny for making the venue available.

Unfortunately we had to cut the discussion a bit short, as there was a risk of getting locked in :D (not sure if we had enough to talk about until the next morning!)

Still not convinced this Monday thing is working - we seem to be dwindling.... I'll arrnage the next one in the South East (for those that have been clamoring) - stay tuned for details......

Cheers,

The Y-man

Good on you Y-man and bring on the SE Suburbs ;)

how far SE do you want to go? hopefully a little further than Hawthorn :)

see you in Sep

Hi Guys

Took me a little while to get into it but I really did enjoy the discussions, as I rarely get to interact with fellow investors.

Keep the meetings accessable to us Geelong guys I would prefer week days as weekends are reserved for other things, maybe a Wed or Thurs night will get a bigger number of participants?

Spud

Back