Melbourne August meeting - Mitcham Tue 27th

Hi Everyone,

I've had a request to bring the August meeting forward a week, so we'll have it this Tuesday the 23rd of July at the Mitcham Hotel.

Starts 7pm
Cnr Mitcham Rd & Whitehorse Rd.

All welcome (as always), but please indicate numbers so I can book under 'Somersoft'.

Hi Guys,

I'm going to cancel the meeting tonight, there's not much interest at this point and I'm very sorry about the short notice.

If people are interested in a meeting either next week or the week after, please post a message below and I'll reschedule.

I'm sorry guys, I've got a nice flu brewing at the moment (hence writing this post at 4:20am because I can't sleep). I'm not going to be organizing any meetings for a few days, someone else will have to do it.

I shall be in Melbourne the last week of August so if anything were to be arranged from Mon 26th to Fri 30th Aug, I'd appreciate catching up with a few of the Melbourne crew.

Doncaster or Mitcham would be great. I could start a thread for it, unless those dates don't suit and you guys want something sooner.

Hope you feel well soon, Pete.

Let us make it August 29th

Will confirm Vnue.

The Y-man

Sounds great. I'll be whiting............. :p ;) :D

G'day Tim. A group usually meets and has a good old chinwag about all things to do with property and also all things that have nothing to do with property. :)

It's just a get together to meet others who are like minded usually at a pub/tavern and just have a chat over a meal or a drink.

Ooooooooooooops - Something's just come up for the 29th....... :eek:

I declare organiser's privilege and move this dinner to Tuesday 27th August

Sorry for those who started planning already....

The Y-man

Tuesday 27th August

Let us make it August 29th

Will confirm Vnue.

The Y-man

Hi Y-man et al

I shall mark the new, improved 27th August on the calendar, and aim for Mike and I to come and break bread with you all including Player

Much has happened since our last Somersoft dinner meeting, not the least being our amazing journey on board P&O Arcadia from Sydney through to Southampton (London). 47 days on board, just amazing, can't wait to do it again!

And selling 3 x properties, rather a strange experience to put 'the children' up for adoption!

We look forward to seeing you all again

Regards
Kristine

Back