Melbourne August Meeting

As stated in another thread, I've managed to organize a speaker for this months meeting.

Many of the regular attendees will have met Ana Stankovic at past meetings. Ana has taken her renovation from being part of a property investment strategy into a business strategy. Ana will be talking to us about how she goes about renovating in this manner.

The meeting will be held on Wednesday the 25th of August. Ana will start her presentation at 7:00pm. Y-Man has been able to secure a venue at Swinburne:

Room: AGSE 104

AGSE building Hawthorn Campus
Cnr Wakefield St and William St, Hawthorn,
Victoria, Australia 3122

http://www.swinburne.edu.au/campuses/hawthorn/documents/hawthorn.pdf

As usual, all are welcome. It should be a very interesting presentation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make sure you read parking signs (and closing times for those actually paying!)

There is (effectively) free parking on one side of Lyall and Elmie, as well as along Oxley St between these 2 (on the southern side).

Also along Auburn Rd (I think are mainly 2 hrs but untimed after 6pm) and Henry St (although this one can get a bit dark and intimidating next to the park).

For those who haven't been in the area recently, there is a row of new eateries and fast food joints near the corner of Wakefield St and Frederick St

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=-37.8....820836,145.037711&spn=0.003326,0.006845&z=18

The Y-man

Please make sure you read parking signs (and closing times for those actually paying!)

There is (effectively) free parking on one side of Lyall and Elmie, as well as along Oxley St between these 2 (on the southern side).

Also along Auburn Rd (I think are mainly 2 hrs but untimed after 6pm) and Henry St (although this one can get a bit dark and intimidating next to the park).

For those who haven't been in the area recently, there is a row of new eateries and fast food joints near the corner of Wakefield St and Frederick St

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=-37.8....820836,145.037711&spn=0.003326,0.006845&z=18

The Y-man

Well aren't you just a wealth of information Y-man..

Thanks for that..:)

See you guy's on Wed...

cheers

B.D

Hi all, I put my hand up in the other thread, but thought I'd pop in here and do the same. So I and my husband will be there wednesday. We're really looking forward to it!

Also, just out of curiosity, is 7pm the usual time for the monthly meet up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try my best to attend this one.

Am currently feeling some cold symptoms coming along, so hopefully they will go away by tomorrow morning. :)

OK,
I'll be the first to declare another great Melbourne meeting.

Thanks again to PT Bear, Y-Man and of course Ana for presenting.

Lot's of useful info and another chance to put some more names to faces..

PS: Can't wait for the next one Y-man..... ;)

Fantastic evening as always.

Thanks heaps to Ana for taking the time to come and speak this evening, it was very much appreciated.
Thank you also to The Y-man and PT Bear for organising.

Like Bird Dog, I'm very much looking forward to next month's meeting - for more reasons than one!

Very informative night and nice to meet all of you! Too bad we have to leave early.
Thank you so much to Y-Man, PT Bear, and of course Ana.

Looking forward for next month!

I think that Sam spoke for the two us, earlier in the thread... shame to miss what must have been a good night.

Definitely hoping to be at the next one. Will we be going back to the informal dinner-and-drinks arrangement?

Back