MELBOURNE: FREE Michael Yardney seminar

Hi
So many Melbourne forum members and readers of my newsletter rang and emailed complaining why I am giving a seminar in Sydney and free for that matter, when I haven't given one in Melbourne for 2 years.

So Pam found a free evening in my schedule, wrangled some more money out of the sponsors and booked a venue for Wednesday 26th May so I am giving a seminar then and sorry to the MSN group, but I won't be able to come the next night Thursday, but please come along on Wednesday.

If you want to come please book NOW because Sydney booked out in 2 days. Details are:-

When:
Wednesday 26th March.

Where:
- the location will be advised to those who book by email.

Why is it free?
It has been sponsored by a Ash Morgan Winthrop a major financial institution.

How do I book?
Send an email to [email protected] with your name and how many tickets and we will tell you the details.
As seats are limited bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis.

What will be discussed?

I will discuss how to buy a a top performing investment property in changing economic times.
On the night you will learn:
- How to buy real estate well below its true value.
- A little known fact about timing that will ensure that you know when to buy property and more importantly a set of rules to ensure that you don’t buy property at the wrong time.
- A true story about the myth of location, location, location….
- How to optimise your return through ethical, legal yet little used taxation benefits.
- An understanding of the factors that affect the supply and demand for investment properties in our changing demographic environment.
- Wealth creation strategies that could make you financially independent in 10 years.
- How I earn up 100% on my money day in day out in the real estate market

As you know, my main business is as a property developer and I am currently involved in 40 development projects. I have been an active property investor for 30 years. What I am discussing is what I do every day in the property market - the techniques I personally use.

Regards,
Michael

Last edited:
Originally posted by Michael Yardney
Hi

So Pam found a free evening in my schedule, wrangled some more money out of the sponsors and booked a venue for Wednesday 26th May so I am giving a seminar then and sorry to the MSN group, but I won't be able to come the next night Thursday, but please come along on Wednesday.

Better edit your post then Michael :D

Ruby

Dear Michael,

Well with the Sydney and Melbourne guys getting lucky I think the Brisbane guys have a responsibility to ask when you will be coming to Brisbane?

Any thoughts about this even if it's a couple of months away?

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Sunstone
Thanks for the enquiry.
Sydney "sold out" in 3 days despite 2 changes to increasingly larger venues.
In Melbourne we got a venue that would hold 400 people and it sold out in 2 days, so I have asked Ash Morgan Prestige finance who are sponsoring these events, for another round of money to do them again.
I'm sure if the sponsor gets the success they expect and deserve, because they have a great service, that they will look at Brisbane and another round of seminars in the other states.
It suited me to hold these now because I will be able to tell attendees about my upcoming two and a half day workshops in Melbourne and Sydney in May.

A reminder for Melbourne readers

Just wanted to thank Melbourne readers for the great response to next Wednesday's seminar.
We have over 350 people coming and I know lots missed out. So many in fact that we will try and do another one soon.
In the meantime, I look forward to catching up with many of you next Wednesday at the Edmund Barton Centre on South Rd Moorabin at 6.00pm
In the emantime I'm off to Sydney to see how the property market is fairing there

Hi Michael,

I would like to thank you & the sponsors for the evening, it was well structured & found it worthwhile...

PS: I enjoyed those jokes ;)

Cheers,

MannyB.

Originally posted by manny
Hi Michael,

I would like to thank you & the sponsors for the evening, it was well structured & found it worthwhile...

Cheers,

MannyB.

Thanks Manny
It was a pleasure and I appreciate the comments about the jokes ,
but what about the magic????
:confused:

Originally posted by manny
The tollgate one I had not heard before- nice one.

I was actually surprised- and flattered- to see a photo (one which I took myself) which I had posted on the forum used in the pre-session stuff. I hadn't had any comments on it- but obviously it must have hit the mark.

Back